Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
smog13
Council Member
Send Message
Post Real Life (a rp on middle school life and what goes on)
on: June 24, 2004 08:59
Hello. I am starting a rp on middle school and what kind of junk goes on through the day. So, make a character, make a seane, make it happen.

My characters name is Coli. She has long dirty blond hair that is curly, and she had greenish blue eyes. She loves baggy tan and forest green pants(that go a little past her feet) and black shirts. She wears flip flops and has a big sholder back pack(the kind that has the strap and the actuall pack is by your leg) and she listens to her diskman while walking around the huge school. (It is allowed)

The school is called Dell Middle School, and the colors are green, black, and white. It is a huge school. (ok, yu have to imagine this,)

in the front of the school there is a huge water fountain with trees. When you walk in the campus(open) the ofice and library are on your right, and the classes are on the left and back. In the quad, witch is the inner part of the school, it is grass and there are pathways to the classes. then, in the middle of the quad, there is a water fountain(huge) and there are stairs going down. (It's hard to imangine, but ok, there is a water fountain, and there are stairways going down and the stairs are right by the fountian. the stairs are in the ground and go down to the...) multi purpose room.
I will add more details. Tell me what you think
bye bye
^_^
lb
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Real Life (a rp on middle school life and what goes on)
on: June 24, 2004 09:22
OOC-Middle School stuff huh... that'll easy to do! My character's name is Andrea but goes by Andy since she's a tomboy. She has short dark brown hair that looks almost black in certain lights, with mysterious deep blue eyes. She wears boyish clothing, like baggy black pants and long t-shirts. Hangs with the boys since most girls won't accept her into their groups, cause she does everything that guys do (except spit). Has a navy blue shoulder back pack, that holds her school stuff (and drumsicks). **Cool idea for the school!**

It was the start of a new term and Andy was ready to try and start a new life at her new school. It was known for how well they teach their students and all that other stuff. Andy walked into the school courtyard and sat by the fountain staring into the water pouring from it, waiting for the school day to start.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
Post RE: Real Life (a rp on middle school life and what goes on)
on: June 24, 2004 10:05
I'm very sorry but I am going to have to lock and remove this thread as the limit for "real life" rps has been reached. Perhaps you could join one of the ones that is already running.

Sorry

ithillinde
RPG Mod
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email