Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Black Plague (All can Join)
on: June 25, 2004 06:27
(( I didn't have time to start a OOC, will tommorow))

She held on to her mothers arm, Cold, she thought, her younger sister cried as she tried to wake her mother, "Mother! Wake up! Don't leave us, Jenna and me haven't finished are gardening lesson! You promised you would teach us!" she cried, Jenna stood up, she had done this before with her father, her mother help her though, it would be harder. Tears flooded her face as she and her sister carried her mother to the wagon, her sister and her eyes were flooded with tears. They turned back as her mother was in the wagon with the other hundred of cursed victims of the black Plague, a man ran down the streets "Into your house! Its the Black Plague!" she and her sister walked into her room, the next ship that led to america left yesterday, and her and Ennai had to go. "Come Ennai let us rest for tonight and head to America,"

((ooc- please join, please be serious too, oh yes and this is set in England ooc-))

[Edited on 26/6/2004 by Aelial]
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Black Plague (All can Join)
on: June 26, 2004 09:55
Jenna woke up and opened the torn curtians, and saw that wagon had left, she grew quiet as her sister woke up and walked beside her "Is mum coming back?" she asked quietly. She shook her head and kneeled down "No, Ennai mum is not" she saw tears forming Ennai's eyes. "I didn't even get to say goodbye" she said sulking "This is no time to cry Ennai, we must go to the church." Ennai nodded

(Please Join Starting OOC thread)
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Black Plague (All can Join)
on: June 27, 2004 09:57
(ooc- Didn't have time to start a OOC thread will soon promise, Please join )

Jenna held her sisters hand, as they walked towards the church,
Ennai was scared and held her sisters hand tightly, Before the plague they always loved the church, but now it was a war ground, a war agianest humans, and the a invisible force. She was scared as well, but there was nothing else to do
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email