Author Topic:
presage
Council Member
Send Message
Post AOME Environments
on: August 17, 2004 12:28
Hi all,

What's new in AOME environments?

We have Orthanc and Helm's Deep. What else is available? Isn't there one with a Fell Beast? Can't find it!

Any one have any news on future environments?

Rik?

Thanks!

presage
presage
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: AOME Environments
on: August 17, 2004 12:31
Is it a good idea to glue them together? Any one tried it?

Thanks....

presage
Friend_of_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 05:55
Hello!

There are a lot of AoME Environments available right now. There are two that come with a Fellebeast. One comes with Osgiliath Ruins with Frodo and WitchKing and the other is in Pellinor Field set with Eowyn and Morgul Witch King.
The other sets that I know of are Bridge of Kazad-Dum with Balrog, Cirith Ungol Path with Shelob, and Coming Soon- Attack Troll with Siege Tower & Treebeard with Isengard Ruins. I think there might be more, but thats all I can think of right now. You can go to www.Toywiz.com if you would like to see what they all look like.
I'm not sure if glueing all the sets together would be a good idea, but I've never tried so I wouldn't know.
presage
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 01:26
Thanks FOL,

I've ordered a couple already!

presage
Friend_of_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2004 03:39
Your welcome.
presage
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2004 07:34
Anyone know a good source for the AOME Osgiliath environment? I've checked Ebay, and the prices are pretty high, especially when you add on the ridiculous shipping charge.

Thanks....

presage

p.s. Found a good site for AOME/Action Figures: gandalfstower.com

presage
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2004 05:56
Just received the AOME environment with Eowyn, Withking, and Fell Beast. It's cool, but the actual environment is different from the picture on the box. The "rock" is completely different! Anyone else have this one?

presage
presage
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2004 01:50
Recently bought my son the Pelennor Fields Deluxe Set. It is outstanding, especially the battle troll! Really a cool set! Easy to put together and very sturdy. Highly recommend this one!

presage
presage
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2004 01:52
Recently got Shelob's Lair with Frodo & Sam, but saving it for Christmas. Haven't opened it, but it looks pretty cool!

presage
Friend_of_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 10:33
Just received the AOME environment with Eowyn, Withking, and Fell Beast. It's cool, but the actual environment is different from the picture on the box. The "rock" is completely different! Anyone else have this one?

I just got it a few days ago. I really like the Fellbeast. I think it's so cool! I agree that the rock is different. It's not even the same color as the environment. I also noticed that some of the swords and spears and stuff are slightly different than the picture on the box.

[Edited on 15/2/2005 by Friend_of_Legolas]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email