Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
Post the silver one ring..
on: January 15, 2005 10:10
It's almost my birthday and my mom has agreed to get me a one ring. I have my eyes on the silver one ring from the noblecollections website but i don't know if its good quality or not.

If you own that ring can you give me some feedback and tell me what you think of it? Thanks!
Nyssa
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: the silver one ring..
on: February 14, 2005 02:02
I ordered the Silver One Ring about 7 months ago and it is very nice. Noblecollection's picture of it doesn't do it justice. One thing I'd like to note is that the inscription looks grey in the picture, but in actuality, it's white.
superlegolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 03:10
i have two silver one rings and a gold one. they are VERY nice!
Nick_5
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2005 09:40
I'd rather have the gold one, because it would remind me more of the actual one
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 08:54
I have the silver one ring, and I love it! If you like silver better than gold, you'll really like this one.
buubear
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2005 04:46
I would like to know if the writing on the ring would eventually wear down if it were to be worn on a daily basis.
My fiance wants to get me the gold ring as my wedding ring. I told him that i wanted something different.

Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2006 05:26
I've been wearing my ring ring for about a year now and almost on a daily bases. No the writing does not fade off because it is lazer etched but the ring gets easily scratched and mine is so worn out that the writing is there.. but hard to reconize under all those scratches =( still love it none the less but as a wedding ring i think you should something more durable
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email