Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Tugann
Council Member
Send Message
Post Elvish songs
on: January 16, 2005 06:08
This may seem like a weird question but does anyone know where I can find any elvish songs that I can download?
passionelf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Elvish songs
on: January 16, 2005 10:28
Well i dont have kazza anymore due to the trouble it caused me . But heres a link to a site that has a few full version songs from the lotr soundtracks,i belive they have the wood elves singing on theyre way to the Grey Havens. Glinn Maer http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/music.html

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by passionelf]
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 05:59
... Don't think they're exactly full copies, passionelf, otherwise it would violate the copyright. Anyway, besides the songs from the movie soundtrack, the page with Tolkien media is a gem of a find. There are also some songs sung in one of the Elvish languages composed by other individuals at Gwaith i Phethdain, as well as at Helen Trevillion's site.

[Edited on 18/1/2005 by Fíriel]
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 01:48
Brilliant links, Fíriel!
passionelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 05:07
Hmmm,not that im going against your word but on the song's page if you scroll down theres a few full version songs.By the way great links Fíriel
Uialdil_i_degilbor
Elvish Scribe
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 07:57
Passionelf, I like the picture you're using, but I'm wondering about the tengwar inscription. It reads Zhfvhwwshvwkhy. What is it that it's intended to say?
passionelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 04:21
Serondrych,hmmm thats funny cause i thought i put it perfectly in order LOL,well if you can figure out how to fix it let me know lol.
Uialdil_i_degilbor
Elvish Scribe
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 02:04
Ah I see what you did. You just typed the letters 'Serondrych' on the keyboard. The tengwar do not correspond to the keyboard layout. For 'Serondrych', type 87R2P^7cÔ.
Rivendell47
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 03:34
are there any lyrics to these songs that i could find?
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 03:44
Hmmm,not that im going against your word but on the song's page if you scroll down theres a few full version songs.By the way great links Fíriel

I concede. There are a few.
passionelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 05:52
hehe,by any chance would anyone know where i could find the notes to lotr songs to play on the recorder,or any resources that may be of use?
Fíriel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: January 24, 2005 01:17
Hmm... I wouldn't know about that. Since the question is more related to music than anything else, I think you should try looking or asking in the Green Dragon Inn forum.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email