Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
Post how did you cope with the waiting of your lotr order?
on: January 23, 2005 10:02
I just ordered my first lotr item (the silver one ring)! So anxious to come but i don't think it'll ever come! i mean i've been waiting for nealry 24hours since ordering!

How did you cope with the anxiousness while waiting for your package to arrive? and how long did it take?
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Post RE: how did you cope with the waiting of your lotr order?
on: January 24, 2005 01:49
I don't know if this is a "coping" story, but I'll tell you about my experience. I ordered 4 hobbit bobble-heads from Legendary Heroes back in November 2004. When they arrived, I discovered that Pippin had broken feet. So I made a phone call and then sent him back. I waited and waited (about 2 weeks), made another phone call. Finally, Pippin arrives. Broken again!!! (I'm pretty sure it was the same one I sent back!) More phone calls. waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait....more phone calls. At last, my Pippin arrived whole and undamaged in January 2005.:love:

I'm sure you'll have much better luck, Elven_Light, with your order. I'm excited for you getting the One Ring!
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2005 07:59
wow... i think i'd go crazy finally getting my package and then needing to send it away again...and again! shows you have the patience and did not go into insanity! (beacuse i think i would of)

just checked my site and it says my ring is on backorder...what does that mean!? :nono:
LinweSingollo
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 03:14
backorder means they're out of stock and will send it when they get more in...waitwaitwaitwait....
Who did you order it from, Eleven Light?

[Edited on 26/1/2005 by LinweSingollo]
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 07:10
Awww nooo!!! That means more waiting!! I think i'm going to be 50 by the time it gets here! I got my ring from the noblecollection.com its a good place to order stuff right?
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 08:04
Yes, I think it is a good place to order stuff. I've ordered Arwen's Pendant and Arwen's Butterfly Brooch from there and they are both great.
LinweSingollo
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 02:12
The Noble Collection is a reputable company from what I've heard. Looks like you'll have to be patient
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 04:52
ahhh i've been waiting foreverr!! Its suppose to be my birthday present and its way past my birthday now! Every day first thing i do when i go on internet (after logging into msn) is go on noblecollection's website. Check my order status except every time find it say "ALL ON BACKORDER" *sigh*
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 10:05
I know how you feel about waiting, I'm quite an impatient person myself.

Pre-Orders and Back Orders are the worst.
I think I chewed my nails off waiting on my Sauron Helm.

Pre-ordered the WETA Balrog Flame of Udun about 3-4 months ago off Ebay. Only just got it last week.
That was a nail biter and a half too.

But everything you order is always worth the wait, the stuff is just that good.
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 06:28
i hope its worth the wait orelse im gonna:cry: i read on different threads that noble collections ring's are a joke and has really bad quality... i hope its not true..
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 01:34
If you're not happy with the product you should be able to return it and either get something else of the same value, or get your money refunded.
Legally they can't refuse that.
Hope you get an awesome ring and you don't have to do all of that.
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 09:32
At last.. my ring has come! Thus the end of my coping story. I had been checking the website and my email acount like every day hoping for something new. Until finally one day noblecollection tells me that have mailed it and i could track it down from another site and i tracked it down and found my precious was in Louisville! (had no idea where that is)

Next day i got home from school turned on computer, did my usual stuff which was turn on msn...then email acount.. then noblecollection well then i found that the site said they had already delivered my package so i was like and went terrozing every household member in my house and noone said they saw anything. Then i called my mom and she's like "i dont know" so they got me panicking until after a long pause on the phone my mom says "Hahah! Yes they delivered it! Its hidden in my room. I was going to surprise you but looks like you found out."

At last then, i got to meet my precious and ohh it is so precious! The ring looks freakin beautiful and its got a good weight to it. :love:
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 07:03
That's awesome Elven_Light. The wait is usually always worth it in the end.
Congrats again.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email