Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC Dragon Key
on: February 12, 2005 08:32
Glyndr is a Kellquenti Elf, who for committing a serious crime has been banished from his lands. Lands whose borders are protected by an ancient spell which keeps out the evil war raging in Middle Earth. As predicted, the spell is weakening,and evil shall soon be able to pass the borders.A key in the shape of a dragon holds the secret to renew the enchantment , it has been stolen from the one who alone knows its secret,That one, has also disappeared.Glyndr, to regain his acceptace by his race has gone in search of key and its master,He has found the key, now he seeks the one that can unlock its secret,
This is just an outline, the story can go any way you want it. it's not set in stone! Please only jloin if you are able to stick with it, many threads seem to come to an early death!
Post here with how you see your character fitting in. or post direct. Gofor it!
ll
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC Dragon Key
on: February 12, 2005 09:42
LAtely I've really wanted to play a muscle guy, Krusk. Half-orc, meaning ugly and dumb, but with a bad temper. Maybe I could be muscle for what will eventually be a party.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 10:23
You are most welcome Mr Krusk, Join me (hopefully us) when you want! look forward to my arrogant ,beautiful, proud Elf meeting your ugly dumb half orc!!!
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 03:06
May I join?? (I know that I *beep* up in the Hidden but I have no clue what so ever to write in there :blush: But I promise I'll continue to write in here )

Hlaslo is always up for an adventure
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 04:11
Hi elflyn. ^__^ I have many adventurers; but my favorite is Kahn. Look him up in the database and see if he could fit in somehow. He has some theiving ability (not sure if I put that in his file or not...*sweatdrop*) soooo...*shrugs*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 12:48
Hi everyone, thanks for replying,
Just go ahead and post in the thread,as soon as you like.
Let's get started!!!!
dark_strider_dragon_rider
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 05:15
Hello can I join? If so I have a charecter named Daedraug who has a friend white dragon named Herugil. Daedrug is a Noldor, and one of the greatest fighting elves ever to live. He is also a great tracker. His name means Shadow Wolf, and Herugils name means Lord of the stars. They often travel together but not always.
ladyknight1224
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 10:15
Hey! Awesome idea, mind if I join? I really need to hurl myself into a good thread, and with this idea, you can pretty much go anywhere...

So, I'll just go post I suppose...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 11:16
Ladyknight, dark strider whoever ,please join,
in fact anyone, just post your character here then jump into the thread, look forwarrd to a very interesting, vivid, scary, violent even, magical story .Thanks everyone!:love:
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 11:47
... I've changed my mind... Can I use Ge'deth?? He's a nice, annoying and rather... a the moment generally angered person. He is also from South Harad, has facial tattoos and look like a person you wouldn't always trust

I forgot ... :rolleyes: (memorie of a goldfish, three minutes...or was it three seconds?) Ge'deth will run in to you later :evil:

[Edited on 16/2/2005 by Sirthien]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 03:05
Micah the exited young human boy, is always up for an adventure! And here he is (link below)
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 05:03
'ello! I'd love to join. I've got two characters I'm contemplating throwing in. Let me know who you'd like.

There's Renor Cryso. Master of stealth, an assassin. Could thieve too, if you need him to.

Then there's Jaerden. She's a mage. I'm working on her profile, but I think her title is pretty self-explanatory: she's a magic-user.

Tell me if you want me in!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 06:04
Yep! bring both if you want! I play two of my RP characters in one thread, glad to have you(Them!) I don't find a problem in playing more than one. Go for it!!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email