Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cubeleg
Council Member
Send Message
Post SpyKids 3 and Frodo!?!
on: February 12, 2005 03:42
I just watched Spykids 3 and nearly died when I saw Frodo walk into the scene! At first this figure appears with light coming from behind. He speaks, and you hear Frodo!

It is almost a cameo appearance. Within five minutes, he dies.

I did a double take, then screamed and now I am laughing.

For thos of you who have seen the movie, what was your reaction?
frolijahlover
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: SpyKids 3 and Frodo!?!
on: February 12, 2005 05:41
oh yah.....i also laugh wen he screamed
but why r u saying frodo?hes elijah the actor not a character
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 04:35
I truly agree with you frolijahlover. The actor that played on "Spykids 3" is Elijah Wood who also played Frodo . Please people, give the actors the credit to who he/she is, not who he/she played. Elijah Wood have done many movies before and after playing Frodo.

*Steps off soapbox* Sorry about that, but it just upsets me .

Anyway...I have not seen "Spykids 3" with Elijah Wood in it, so I don't know how funny he was. The movie looks like it would be interesting to watch. I just may check it out sometime

[Edited on 14/2/2005 by hobbitmom]
frolijahlover
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 09:14
im sorry too if i was mean 2 ya Cubeleg.......but its like calling him Leo or Casey
anyway the movie is good but i only watched it 2 see Lij
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 08:57
Yeah, my sister told me about this.
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 04:29
i remember seeing that a while ago. at first i didnt think it was him, but it was. it was rather strange, but it was very interesting.
briseis_orqu_apollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 12:21
I only watched it to see where his cameo bit would be :lol:
Fingolfin_Cw
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 12:26
i almost laughed to death he walks inn says hes the hero opens a door and dies LAUGHING OUT LOUD
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 10:53
I watched it just for him, the movie was bad, but his cameo was funny as. It was weird seeing him in there.
Cubeleg
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 04:06
I've never seen Elijah Wood in any other movie than LOTR, so I instinctively call him Frodo. .

Usually I'm the one who jumps on my siblings for pointing to Christofer Lee during the comentary and shouting "Saruman." That's NOT Saruman!

I'm not sure what I thought about the movie as a whole. It was certainly action packed. It holds your attentiont through shear movement. But I wouldn't watch it twice. (Though I know all the lines because my little brothers and sisters HAVE.)
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 07:18
Okay, in my opinion, spykids 3 was stupid as a whole but, when i saw Elijah Wood was the Guy I laughed, and I had to laugh harder because you only saw him for maybe a minute before he dies. when he dies though it's funny because it goes from 99 all the way down to .5 and then he looks, like screeches a little and then explodes. :evil: :angel:
i_luv_orlando_b
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 09:23
I saw this movie. I only watched the first 2 SpyKids b/c I wanted to know the story,before I saw the 3rd one, and that was just to see Elijah!!! He was so cute in SpyKids 3!!!! I knew the whole movie(i was guesssing) that he was gonna be 'the guy'!!! lol...too bad he dies lol
Hithfaeriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2005 06:22
I thought SK3 was dumb, and a lot worse than the other movies, myself. I saw it in theaters (for my sibs), so I'm glad I didn't scream when I heard 'Lij talking- but I did make a strangled kind of whimper sound that had my mom looking at me funny. I love how he dies! It's like "Oops!" and then POOF!!! I thought that was just too great, 'specially after the cocky act he put on "piece of cake," and all that.

Did anybody see (or remember) Elijah when he was a little kid, in that movie "North"? I thought that was just great. So little, and he still had those eyes...
woot4tolkien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2005 09:03
I laughed SO HARD. Not being mean, i just thought it was funny. One of the reasons being that i just walked into the room when he died. It was like i walked in, saw a door open and him standing there and he walked in and died. I still crack up at that. Dont get me wrong about that, though, cuz I think hes a really good actor. I've loved him since i was little and saw Flipper. The first thing i thought when i saw that was that he was goin to grow up and be in some really good movies. How smart am i?
MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 02:26
when he dies though it's funny because it goes from 99 all the way down to .5 and then he looks, like screeches a little and then explodes. :evil: :angel:

Man, that description killed me!!! hahaha! I know, When he died I'm thinking, "I know that 'pained' look." Hehe, five seconds after he died, my sister's like, "Where's Frodo?" (See---we do it too!) and I said, "he went bye-bye." She's like, "aww..." The rest of the day we kept saying "Frodo is 'The Guy'."
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 08:43
I try to give the actors credit for who they are, but sometimes thoughts of thier previous characters, or at least ones you're really familiar with (hmm, what movies could those be? lol) do get intrusive.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email