Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
DEathByaFoRK
Council Member
Send Message
Post Problem...
on: July 17, 2005 05:18
This is my problem. I collect all the action figures by ToyBiz. I have pretty much everyone they have ever released (missing 1 or 2, I think). All of the Fellowship, Two Towers, RotK, AND the gift packs. The only one I am missing is the Lothlorien giftpack. I live in the Northeast US, and have been searching for it since the end of May, just in case. I can't find it ANYWHERE. I haven't read all three pages of this post...cause that would take eternity. No matter how many times I email ToyBiz they simply tell me that the stores will be getting it. Have any of you seen this giftpack? Do you any of you have it? PLEASE help me!!
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Post RE: Problem...
on: July 17, 2005 06:19
I live in the upper Midwest and though I have been diligently searching, I haven't seen it either.
I would also like to know who has it and where.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
DEathByaFoRK
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 04:03
You know what's ironic? Today in the mail came a box. And in this box, lo and behold, I discovered a Lothlorien gift pack. I live with my aunt and uncle, and he decided to surprise me (as he usually does with lotr action figures). Oddly enough, he tells me he got it at...ready...SEARS!! How sad.....
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 04:12
Would your uncle send me one? lol.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
DEathByaFoRK
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 03:57
Lol. I've actually got to ask him about it tomorrow (so I can sell some in the future on Ebay), but I think that was the only one (he had to order it online, I think).
atreides1
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2005 03:50
They are also available from Amazon.com for $24.99 plus shipping.

You can also find it at bigbadtoystore.com for the same price, and shipping is only $6.99
Friend_of_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2005 07:28
They have the a lot of the Loth Lorien set at my Walmart in Florida. It's the Pellinore Fields one that they hardly ever have.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email