Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
faramirofminastirith
Council Member
Send Message
Post Michael Buble
on: August 03, 2005 11:02
I don't know if I spelled that right, but anyway.. I really like his music, and wanted to know if there were any other fans out there.. :disco:
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Michael Buble
on: August 04, 2005 11:02
I do I originally bought his album for my mum, but then I heard it and I thought "this is great" and became a fan. Normally, I wouldn't like that type of music but he has a gorgeous voice
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2005 07:46
OMG! My mum is obsessed with him! That's all she's been listening to lately... :rolleyes: It's kind of sad, really.
Some of his songs are good, like Home, but I'm not a big fan of most..
faramirofminastirith
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2005 06:31
This is how I became a fan of Michael.. I was going to the movies with one of my friends, Hilary, and her older sister, Mallory. We pull out of the driveway, and we start talking about Michael. Mallory puts his CD in, and we all start partying in the truck.. I've been hooked ever since.. I've always liked the song "Come Fly Away", I can't remember what it's called.. It's a good song, that and his version of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." Anyway, thank you guys for posting!!
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
on: August 06, 2005 09:02
He has a really good version of 'Feeling Good'. Not as good as Nina Simone's (or Muse's) but still very good.

I prefer Jamie Cullum, though
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 06, 2005 05:48
The only song I have heard him sing was 'Home'. I really do like it. He has a nice voice.
kellymulder
CoE Volunteer & Seagull of Ulmo
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 04:28
he sure has a gorgeous voice... very sexy I'd say

I haven't heard all of his songs, but I like 'Home' and I also like his version of 'Feeling Good' but I think I still prefer Muse's version... that one is very cool
Triwi
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 02:53
He is very good. I like his song "Fever" I was first introduced to his music by a freind a little over a year ago.
faramirofminastirith
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 09:23
Mhmmm. The song "Fever" is another one of my favorite songs..
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email