Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Rivka
Frodo Fanatic and Head Oligarch
Send Message
Post Maps?
on: December 03, 2002 09:53
Is there anyone here who likes to draw maps? It's a longshot, I know, but I thought I'd try asking. I know that there are a lot of good Middle-Earth maps out there, but I need someone who can draw a couple that are specific to what we need. These need to be drawn using the computer, not by hand. If you're interested, please contact me.
"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
Carancoe
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Maps?
on: December 06, 2002 05:21
umm... sorry, can not do much help there!

however, if you need to reference a place on M-E, contact ME. got atlas of middle earth.

oh, and just a note: the trollshaws on your map are incorrect. they are too large

they should only go as far as the east-west road, yet continue as a forest all the way down to the baranduin and mitheithel river joining.

could try something, but will not work out well.
Rivka
Frodo Fanatic and Head Oligarch
Send Message
on: December 06, 2002 06:31
Well, I didn't make the map that we're using. The map is not supposed to be exactly to scale, and is only intended to give people a general idea of the layout of M-E. Of course, if we could find someone who could draw maps, then we'd want one that was true to scale and attractive. In the meantime, you'll just have to live with the Trollshaws being too big.
"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
Hathaldir
Ent Enthusiast
Send Message
on: December 07, 2002 07:54
And, just for everyone's reference: The Atlas of Middle-Earth is not totally accurate, as it wasn't written by Tolkien.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email