Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
olorinsjb
Council Member
Send Message
Post little help
on: October 16, 2005 08:45
Does anyone know of a website that offers capes and cloaks. Im looking for a nice cape as a gift for someone and i just cant find the right thing. My friend is a LOTR fan like me and I thought that they might like a cape. any help would be greatly appreciated.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Post RE: little help
on: October 17, 2005 07:47
I'm sure there's quite a few sites out there offering cloaks. Here's one for Medieval Weapon Art: http://www.mwart.com/xq/ASP.store/cat.139/qx/Capes.htm

"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
punk_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2005 05:05
If you can't find a site, you/they could buy a pattern and make it your/themself. Capes and the like are super easy too!.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: October 18, 2005 10:26
tolkientown.com has the fellowship elven cloaks that are the same material as the cloaks in the movie but they are quit expensive. $600. They also have scarfs and wraps in the same material that are cheaper. The also have costume elven cloaks. Hope this helps.
Dire
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2005 02:35
well Ebay does sell cloaks at a lot cheaper price then that. They also sell patterns for one to make a cloak on their own. But you can also try..

http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/eCat/Womens%20Clothing.aspx

Their cloaks are normally around $149 american dollars. They also sell LOTR replica costumes from Arwen's dresses to Aragorn's Gondorian get up.
Goldsand
Mystic of Ithilien
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:52
Moving this to the Collectibles forum ...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email