Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Miranduviel
Council Member
Send Message
Post I'm Looking for 2 Specific Things...
on: April 07, 2006 02:52
Greetings! It's me, your ever-lovin' wizard-seeker :love: and I'm looking for-- wizards, natch! :hug:

I am looking for the Toy-Biz 6" Series 2 Saruman with Palantir; if you have one you'd like to sell or trade, please contact me by PM and we'll 'talk turkey,' as they say.

I'm also looking for the Toy-Biz 12" boxed FOTR Gandalf the Grey with articulated joints and rooted nylon hair and beard. I'd prefer getting him with boxed with all his accessories, but I'd take just the figure with belt and staff, as I use those for my "Father Christmas" figures. Yes! Gandalf is Father Christmas! Or 'Father Yule', as he'd be called in the Shire; he brings Dwarven toys and toys from Dale to Hobbit children, as well as all sorts of luxurious things from Minas Tirith and Elven lands for winsome Hobbit lasses, I've no doubt.

I'm always looking for more Gandalf figures as I hope to 'repurpose' him with the clothes I make.

If you're interested in Father Christmas or "Classic!Wizard" robes for your Gandalf, PM me and we'll talk. I've got some photos, I just need to find out where to put them here on CoE for people to see and go 'aah' over.
Hobbit86
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: I'm Looking for 2 Specific Things...
on: June 21, 2006 05:21
I've got that Saruman, unopened & all, but I don't want to sell any of my action figures, unless it was for a good enough price. Sorry.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email