Register

Author Topic:
presage
Council Member
Send Message
Post FX Sting
on: April 22, 2006 10:32
Hi everyone,

Haven't checked into the Forum in ages, but thought I'd pass along the following....

I recently bought the Authentic Collector's Sting Sword by LiquidXS for my son. Frankly, I thought it might be kind of cheesy, but Amazon had it for only $49.99. I think it retailed for over $120.00. Anyway, it's actually quite cool. It's very weighty and the detail and sound effects are great. The stand is not particularly interesting, but other than that, it's always nice to be surprised by something that is much better than you anticipated.

We are continuing to collect the UC swords....we now have Glamdring, the Witchking's sword, Herugrim, Sting w/scabbard, and Boromir's sword. All very cool!

Happy collecting....

presage
Hobbit86
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: FX Sting
on: June 21, 2006 04:52
Yeah, that "toy" sword is awesome! It looks exactly like a real sword until it lights up & starts making sounds. I had seen it online for like $100, so I was quite shocked when Toys R Us had a pile of them for $14.99. They had just put them out, so I grabbed it & I'm very glad I did. Next time I went they were all gone & they never got more. I didn't think it was what I saw online at first, so I took it out of the box right there & checked it out. It is absolutely brilliant! I love it!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email