Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Journey Continues OOC (sequel to Forgotten)
on: July 22, 2006 01:46
Forgotten was going wonderfully well and I and others involved enjoyed it alot but since several characters have disapeared it is time to move on. After much waiting I wish to carry on the story, this time inviting more characters to join. Elves of Lorien are muchly needed!

Overview so far...

Eodain of Rohan lost his sister many a year ago to an orc ambush, he thought her dead for many years until a strange old woman approached him speaking in a riddle suggesting she was still alive. His friend Karay encouraged him to go and look for her and they were also accompanied by Brocc, a horsebreeder and Eirnon a young carpentor.

On their journey to the dreaded Fangorn, they encounter a Half-Elf, Ardinlas, who offers to share her knowlegde of the region.

They enter Fangorn and realise the rumours of its dangers are true as a mysterious white wizard emerges from the trees. It turns out he is Saruman. They ask him if he has seen Eodains sister, Larsil but he does not give a plain answer, only suggesting that he has seen her. They manage to escape unscathed to then meet with an Elf, Nimlas, who they also threaten. He too joins the band to lead them through the forest, he informs them that Larsil is not here but in Lorien.

They struggle their way through the forest but as they reach the northern border, they sense a fell voice and danger afoot...what is happening??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is where the journey continues.

As they emerged they find a struggle between some orc-like creatures (Urukai) and some Lorien Elves. But what are these creatures doing here?

Link to original story:
here

Link to original OOC discussion: here

To join pm me or post your characters name (if they are in the database) below (or char details if they are not in the db). Post any questions, queries, suggestions also.

~ Larsil.

edited by Moderators to reduce stretching of page

[Edited on 22/7/2006 by BerethEdhellen]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: The Journey Continues OOC (sequel to Forgotten)
on: July 25, 2006 03:26
Hey Larsil! As soon as you get the thread up and running, I will post as much as possible. If need be, I can also use my other charrie, Narluin, if we have a lack of characters.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2006 04:14
The thread is up Dinenlasse so just feel free to post whenever. No1 has joined yet, I'll go and post in the advertiser I think, that worked well last time.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 25, 2006 10:10
Maybe I should do the same thing. I did post, so I hope that it works out for the beginning.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2006 12:25
Yep, your post was fine Dinenlasse and yes they are Urak-hai. Sillende should be joining again, she pm'd me to say so. I think we can manage without the other old members but we definately need new ones. Come on people!

Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2006 07:22
ok sorry I'm late : ( but I will ove to join again as Karay if that's all right, I think her and Eodain were getting a connection until my stpid computer decided to be well stupid. so I will join : )
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2006 01:46
I have a Lorien elf in the DB her name is Bain and she is a member of the Lorien gaurd so it would not be out a char for her to be in on this fight that is going on with the Urik's.

Let me know if she works for you.
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2006 02:17
Hello Tawar, you're in.

May I suggest that you should edit your character profiles, there are many spelling errors and they don't really match up to your ability. I know because I nosed around at some of your posts!
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2006 05:32
Thank for the vote abd the kind words. I hate wroting prfiles so they are what I spell check the least.

Off I go to post.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2006 12:09
Hey! I'm going to join as Nethwen, she is an elf of Lorien.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2006 03:53
Hi Elfmaiden, it would have been nice if you'd of asked rather than tell us you're joining but nevermind. Is your character in the DB? If not can you tell us some bio info please.

Also...

Whats going on guys, confuslement! Why have we suddenly, magically finished fighting? I wasn't ready to stop the fighting yet, I had a secret plan and I can't do it if we stop fighting now!

Dya reckon you could edit your posts Eldmaiden and tawar? Pretty please??? With extra hobbit seasoning on top?
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2006 03:56
Sorry did not realize.

I'll go edit.
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2006 10:53
Thankyou, i think the confusion is over. I sure hope it is. This often seems to happen with battles.

Battle is still not quite over with,nearly.... A few more posts perhaps. I'm sure you've all guessed whats going to happen, at least partially. I'm not gonna tell you just in case though

edit: I won't be online much if at all for about a week! Sorry guys! Got some friends staying, I will try and post but can't promise. Please don't go too far without me

[Edited on 9/8/2006 by Larsil]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 09, 2006 10:31
Will miss you! Same here though...not sure when I can post again after today.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2006 02:57
I got a bit confused as to who was injured and such so a felt it a good idea to let some else help out with who my healer needs to treat and how serious they are.

Thanks for your help and cooperation.
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 04:40
Hope my post made it clear, I only read this afterwards! ANyway, Eirnon needs healing. Brocc is dying. The others are alright apart from minor injuries as far as I know.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 01:56
I thought that was how you post sounded.

thanks for the info.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 09:48
Same here! It lightened things up for me a lot.
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2006 05:28
Yeh, hope it wasn't too upsetting, sometimes death is neccessary.

I'm free to post more regularly now, my friends have gone home so I have no-one to entertain but myself! So lets get back into it.

Is Elfmaiden still with us or not?
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 10, 2006 12:31
It seems that this thread has died!!!!! I know that many of the people that were in this before are still alive and kicking! Hows about we get this thread up again?
Lomegill
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2006 08:13
Hmm... first - I'm sorry for the absence... I had no connection to the Worldwide Web But I am back now and I think that I will be able to post... I have I-net for now, hopefully I will have it for a long time ... and I am wondering if this story is dead or still is moving...
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 17, 2006 05:37
I am game to post again...should we try to contact Larsil also?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email