Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC for "The Unseen"
on: October 02, 2006 03:59
Found in TR...it is open, but this thread serves as a way to plan ahead somewhat and to make sure things don't get too out of hand. If you want to join the thread, I would prefer you join here so nothing unnecessary happens.

Thanks,
Me
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC for "The Unseen"
on: October 03, 2006 10:37
Hi, I'm Naur! You already know I'm in. I'm just posting to give a little overview of the thread so some of you viewing this OOC will have an idea what iit's about.

This thread is about a mysterious character named Velos. We do not know the origin of Velos. All we know is he was found beaten to a pulp by Turas ,a man from Pinnath Gelin. We also know he has a dagger of Gondorion craftsmanship but with words in elvish script engraved in the blade. We also know Velos is crazy.

This story is set just north of the Lefnui River in Enedwaith, and North of Anfalas.

There is no restriction on characters. Just make sure you right them believably and please post here or send a pm with your character if you would like to join.

You don't have to be a great writer to join all we ask is you read each post so you know what's going on.

Excerpt from the thread:
...He turned to look at Turas, and instinctively reached for his dagger. It was tucked in his shirt, so taking his left arm (he made sure of this), he felt rapidly for his lone weapon and "tore" it from his clothing. As soon as he grasped it, he could not keep control of it, and it fumbled out of his trembling left hand. He thrust his right hand down for the falling item, but then his nemesis spoke again. Pain.

He yelped and let it fall. He clutched his left hand on his right shoulder, not minding - or at least realizing - that his hand was being bloodied in doing so. He stared at his dagger that lay at Turas's feet, and then at Turas...

So join up! This thread could go anywhere. It's just up to the rpers!

[Edited on 3/10/2006 by Naurmaethor]
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2006 08:24
Just posting so I can watch the OOC thread! This is getting off to a great start guys! :evil:
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2006 10:12
To the top we go!

Hey, anyone looking for a pretty open topic join up! Read my previous post to find out what it's about and pm me or Nim if you need us to help get your character into the rp! Right now it's just three of us and we would really appreciate some more peeps!

A link to the thread is, Here!
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2006 09:31
Hey ya'll! Going out of town now for 3 weeks! Will have 'Net access off and on, and will try and post in the next couple of days! Cheers!

Peace!
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2006 05:49
I'm home now! Had a blast! I see I posted the last! Ready to move on?!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email