Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
Post fána en' seere, dolen caure - Veil of Peace, Hidden Fear OOC board - Keep
on: November 11, 2006 03:04
Suilad. Welcome. Anyone who wants to join, I would love for you all to!

The plot is that it is five years after the war ended and everything was cleaned up. A sense of false security has fallen upon the land. There was no war and no fighting. Everything prospered. However, that changed in a blink of an eye. For fives Grima Wormtongue has been planning to rule Middle-earth and exactly five years after its demise, he puts his plan into action. He was not happy that Saruman was defeated. Grima has sent out Wild Men and giant spiders to attack the good peoples of Middle-earth.

The Shire, Lorien, Mirkwood, Rivendell and Bree have all been attacked. Slowly, the fiends are coming closer to Ithilien, Gondor and Rohan.

In one of the attacks, Merry is direly wounded by one of the spiders. Racing atop of a pony, Gilly, along with a wounded Merry races to Ithilien for safty and healing.

Now at Ithilien, the hobbits and men are discussing what will be done.

It is time for the good to band together and fight the bad, so that there is peace once more. Come, join in.

Characters taken:

Merry: ~Stella~

Legolas: Elfmaidenoflorien

Aragorn: Elfmaidenoflorien

Pippin: Elfmaidenoflorien

Elrohir/Jastethlien: ~stella~

Grima: Dinenlasse

Made-ups:

Nethwen: Elfmaidenoflorien

Cora: Elfmaidenoflorien

Gilly: ~stella~

Giode Dine`: ~stella~

Mirelwen: Elfalas

Záhovar: Mistah_Finderáva

Ardinlas: Dinenlasse

Everyone else is open.

[Edited on 13/2/2007 by ~Stella~]
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: fána en' seere, dolen caure - Veil of Peace, Hidden Fear OOC board - Keep
on: November 11, 2006 03:48
i'm Cora, Merry's girlfriend, too, u know!

Edit: oh, i just realized u were listing the taken characters from the movie, not made up ones, or u wouldve listed urself as Gilly. my mistake!

[Edited on 11/11/2006 by Aravis17]
~Stella~
Send Message
Post RE: fána en' seere, dolen caure - Veil of Peace, Hidden Fear OOC board - Keep
on: November 11, 2006 04:36
Yup. I didn't list the made-ups. I did not list Trasta's char either. I just listed the book and movie characters.

Try not to use 'net speak' in OOC. That is one of my pet peeves. Thanks.
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2007 09:13
sorry, "u" is faster than "you" and i use it all the time...i use net speak, but not to the extent others do...i don't even use "2" for to or too! just "u" and "lol" "rofl" and "lmao" everything else gets on my nerves, too.
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 01, 2007 09:30
Oh, I know. I use net speak at times too - I try not too though. It might take longer to type out the words, but I like too. I'm pretty fast anyway - 73 words per minute (had a typing class this fall).

I will post really, really soon. I've been super busy cleaning and getting ready for the new semester and I've had an eye infection and mono and been writing my own fantasy book. But, hopefully, today or tomorrow yall will get a post out of me.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2007 09:53
hi. I just wanted to tell you who I am going to play.
I am playing as Legolas and Aragorn. I might also later bring in my character Nethwen Estel, who is Legolas's cousin but I don't know yet.
If there is anyone lese you need me to play just let me know and I'll see if I can do it. Elfmaiden
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 07, 2007 10:49
Aragorn I just need temporarily played by the way. We do have him, but I'm not sure where he is at. And our Legolas, at this time, I need him as temped as well - I don't know what, when, or if the person who is playing him will post. SO at this moment, you are permanently temping Legolas.

Please do bring in a made-up!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2007 12:08
alright, I will do that. I don't mind temping any of these guys, and when they come back just let me know. I will bring in my character soon.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 08, 2007 01:37
I will, bu tuntil further notice, play them.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2007 04:21
alrighty. Thanks for letting me join in.
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 04:04
Not a problem!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 04:49
Ok, so I have pm'ed with you Stella, and I thought that I should make some mention in here as well. Should I play Grima as well as the other character I was going to use (there might be a conflict with that...my character Ardinlas is the cousin of Legolas as well...could there be a family bond here? )? Other than that, I am still not sure where I should throw in my characters, so if someone could give me something to work with, that would be great!
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 05:44
Ok, um...I have talked with you Stella, and I have posted with my character. Is there any other character you wish me to play? I don't know how I will fare yet, but I am up to the challenge.
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 04:02
We already have a character in here who is cousin's with Legolas. However, if elfmaiden doesn't mind, as well as cirnelle, who is quite busy right now to post and elfmaiden is temping Legolas, then it's OK with myself.

By the way, Dine`, is someone Legolas knew before she was taken by the goblins after they burned her farm down.

Well, there is a battle going on, so perhaps your character coupld be fighting? With Grima, you could place him with the enemies in battle.

Minstral, we do need some bad guys.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 04:38
I could play a bad guy for you, along with my good character. If that is alright?
~Stella~
Send Message
on: January 21, 2007 05:09
that would be great!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: January 22, 2007 12:24
Sounds good to me...will post soon with Ardinlas then.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 01:04
Ooo, I found the ooc thread

Anyway, you wanted bad guys? Here's one bad guy (girl) for ya! I have no real purpose for Záhovar in this thread, so if anyone wants her someplace or to do something special, just poke me, here or through pm.
~Stella~
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 06:37
I want to update the character list - please post here letting me know who you are.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 09:13
I am playing Legolas, Aragorn, Pippin, Nethwen and now Cora.

I think thats all....
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 01:34
I am playing with my character Mirelwen.
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2007 02:31
I'm playing Záhovar
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 12, 2007 01:29
I am playing Ardinlas and Grima Wormtongue (and the occasional lieutenant as well).
legolas_luvr
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2007 02:19
I'm playing Iswaellen
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 12, 2007 06:31
I am sorry. I have quit this thread because there doesn't seem to be any place for Ardinlas. Anyone can take over Grima. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2007 10:54
Hello every one! I can take over Grima from Dinenlasse. It might take me a day or so to post though.

I have a question, for curiosities sake it does not have much to do with the story; Are Faramir and Eowyn married yet? I can never remember how soon after the war they get married.
~Stella~
Send Message
on: March 21, 2007 11:07
Welcome! Wonderful! I suck at Grima. That is OK.

Yes, they are married.

~Stella~
Send Message
on: April 22, 2007 02:09
I agree with BerethEdhellen what she said on the rp. We were straying too far from Tolkien and we did have too many near death expiriences going on, etc...etc...

We're getting too far away from Tolkien's books and we're getting a little bit overboard. We need to simmer it down. I think we're running out of ideas of what to post.

I think we need to finish this rp up. We need to have the final battle and one side, or the other wins, and we need to tie up any loose ends. SO from this point forward, let us move to fininishing the story instead of putting off the invetable because I can see it now, we're just going to be posting 'fluff' (those are fillers - that is what my english teacher calls them) that would make Tolkien cringe, and then the rp just dies.

Let's for once, at least for my once, finish what has been started and be, in the end, proud of it. All stories must end at one point. It has come to that and I say this with having thought long and hard about it.

ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2007 09:41
sounds good to me, though it will be sad to end it really.

Alright then, let's finish it...I'm ready for the end to end this RP....LETS FIGHT!
~Stella~
Send Message
on: April 24, 2007 09:44
I know, but all good things must come to an end at some point.

I ask of you all, write so you tie up the loose ends, so that we complete the story.

I don't think everyone will make it, do you?

I am thinking of turning the rp in a fan fic. What do you think?

[Edited on 24/4/2007 by ~Stella~]
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2007 03:19
Hm, that would be inteesting.

I think that is a good Idea!
I wouold love to help if you need it
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email