Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC: Desire to be a Warrior
on: December 29, 2006 10:37
This thread is dying/dead. I want to make a sequel, but to do so, i need more ideas and a new title. Those who are interested/ were in the original, please help! I am welcome to many new characters, please.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC: Desire to be a Warrior
on: December 30, 2006 04:20
hello Aravis. I'm back with my old character Diore.

Not exactly sure about ideas yet, but that depends on what time period we are going to set this rp in. I will make sure to think of some ideas.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2007 09:10
it's the same period, just right after Tera and the other guy leave. i don't know what's going on with Diore and Tera's brother at this point, and i need people to play her two other brothers again...
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2007 05:15
I think Diore is probably a very accomplished warrior by now.
I want to leave Andros out of this story so I figure the two of them never really fell in love or anything, maybe they were just friends.
I'll post back when I get more ideas, and if you want I could PM some people that I know have wanted to get involved in a rp.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2007 11:51
If it is alright, I would enjoy joining your thread. I have some ideas if you would like them, but I do not know your whole idea. If you could PM me with a backdrop, or summary, and tell me what you are doing exactly, I will give my ideas to you and see if you like them. I hope you do not mind if I join.
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2007 10:19
Desire to be a Warrior started out with a young woman named Tera, who longed to be an Eorlingas with her brothers, but her father forbid it. she joined behind his back with her two best friends, Jada and Lila, and they fought in a few battles. There was a little romance near the end between Jada and Tera's brother, but that is going to be dead in the new one. Tera had just left Rohan with a new Eorlingas named Leoma, and we hit a dead end. This takes place LONG before the Ring, because Tera is related to Eowyn's great-great-great uncles or something like that...so Tera is her 3great aunt. hope that helps! PM me with ideas, and i'll get back to u!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email