Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Houses of Healing
on: February 01, 2007 11:54
I wonder if anyone is interested in a RP where the Houses of Healing is in the centre of the story. A rp about the struggles of the healers and the wounded after Pelennor.

If you are interested of being in this, please post and we'll start a thread
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Houses of Healing
on: February 01, 2007 01:22
cool, something different!

I made a character that fits with this perfectly, her name is Bron. You can find her in the db.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2007 11:08
OO, i would like to do this, umm i will make a character and call her Christin. This post would really help my knowledge of herbs and things...start it up as soon as possible
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2007 04:50
Hey!
This sound right up my alley! i just wrote of a new charachter; Laine. She is the granddaughter of Ioreth who is the head of the Houses of Healing.

A couple of years back I was facinated with herbs and healing sort of things, read all I could on the subjects. So I might be able to help in that respect

[Edited on 2/2/2007 by Eleiel]

[Edited on 5/2/2007 by Eleiel]

[Edited on 5/2/2007 by Eleiel]
Iri
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2007 06:57
not that I am requesting to join, I like the idea and will definently be reading this RP as it continues. I will soon be beginning my degree in herbalism and will find this quite interesting.

So good on ya mate for a refreshing idea and good luck with the RP I hope it goes well and doesn' t die
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 07:48
May I join?? I've a character in the Db called Alliss who I'd love to play. She's about 17/18 and not quite finished her apprenticeship, so she still can't perform surgery. I know that's very young - she's scary-clever but horribly shy because of her looks. Her bio's here

I wouldn't be at all averse to playing a few wounded soldiers either I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort.
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 09:19
I had two of my chars in mind, the gondorian Laumer, who sees the end of his healer training, (and boy is he glad that the day is approaching ) and the Rohirrim Hlaslo, who had a close encounter with a tusk. Poor man... :evil: I'm very mean against my character I believe.

We might need a few wounded soldiers Nelenata.
I'll write my post during my spare time in the stables today, and hopefully post tonight.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2007 06:37
Hey Sirthien, I have a Rohirric character in the db I could use him as a wounded solider if you like. I don't know if you alreayd have enough. His name is Hilderinc.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2007 11:06
Is the thread called houses of healing because i can't see it
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2007 11:16
This thread will be the Houses of Healing. But yours truly have been in a hospital the last two days, he had to play gunieapig for his cousin again... not planned but I'll post it tonight!!!
Tofu
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2007 04:29
I've not yet joined in a RP here, but I would be interested in joining this one. Would an old-ish Rider of Rohan with a severe wound to his right leg be an acceptable character?
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 09, 2007 06:14
This thread is now up and running in TR...it has been bumped to the top. So it's up to you players now to carry on.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 04:11
I guess went to go and post but the rp was still locked so that I can't post. When will we get to post?
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 05:11
I opened it for you all there, you may continue with your RP =]
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 11:07
Tofu, you are more than welcome to join the thread with you character, is he mayhap in the database?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email