Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
KK_PRFG_NJ__
Council Member
Send Message
Post Reintroducing myself...
on: February 21, 2007 03:53
Yeah...ehehe, is this okay? Annocing that I'm back I mean? Though most likely no one knows who I am...anyway...

I've been gone from the site about two years (I got obsessed with anime [mainly Naruto, One Piece, and The Prince of Tennis if there are any anime fans on here]) So yeah...I'm gonna try to post regularly again...
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Reintroducing myself...
on: February 21, 2007 04:34
Hi KK.

You could also post in the 'Meet the Newbies' thread in the topped section of this Forum.

Mind you, it has been changed since you were last here.

Nice to see people return though and good to know that you will try to post regularly.

[Edited on 22/2/2007 by Rosearialelven]
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 21, 2007 01:33
Hmm, I'm don't watch much anime (because they don't have much on YTV), but I enjoy manga. I take it you like shounen? I'm more of a shoujo-orientated reader, myself, but I'm willing to try new titles if it looks interesting. There is a manga and anime thread in the Palantir forum if you want to meet other ani-manga fans.

Anyways, welcome back to CoE.
bushybrowfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2007 04:44
im a anime lover myself i like one piece and naruto too im obessed with rock lee but i also like tokyo mew mew and inuyasha
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 12:30
Although I can't profess to be a follower of anime or manga, it does seem very popular. There is a girl catches my bus to works in the mornings, who does her hair and wears clothes in that style. Purple, pink and black seem to be her colour scheme. She gets many strange looks, but personally I think she looks fine

I might check it all out and those threads, Lady_E. Here are the links to anime thread and manga thread
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email