Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post The High Road, Dangerouse Paths to Take
on: February 28, 2007 03:39
Right, well this is for my rp The High Road, Dangerouse Paths to Take. If you have any questions or concerns, psot them and we will get everyting straightened out. Basically, my char Rodwen is travelling to Lorien with news from the prince of MIrkwood concerning some missing Elves and other things. This takes place during the time when the shadow falls on greenwood the Great. Thanks, and I hope to be able to rp with some of you soon! It may seem confusing in the beginning, but everything will be cleared up as the rp goes along.

[Edited on 1/3/2007 by Elfalas]
Marnalossiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The High Road, Dangerouse Paths to Take
on: March 03, 2007 10:37
I would love to join. My character is here

i don't think there's anything else. thanks

[Edited on 4/3/2007 by BerethEdhellen]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 04:31
Thanks Marnalossiel, I am glad you would like to join. Your character is fine with me, so you can post anytime you want to. Once again, thanks. I really like your character, she seems really pleasant.
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 10:53
my character, Noranu, is glad to join your fellowship! he will meet with you as soon as he can. is bio can be found

here

(sorry, didn't know how to make the link say "here")

[Edited on 5/3/2007 by BerethEdhellen]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2007 10:05
It is alright Ithilion. thank you for wanting to join and I like both of your chars, they are interesting. Welcome and I am glad you joined my rp.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 05, 2007 11:14
Thanks for your pm, Elfalas. I will post as soon as I have time if that is ok with you. I think I might make a new character and try it out. Will put details up later.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2007 03:20
Anytime, Dinenlasse. And welcome to the rp. No hurry, you can post when you have time.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 11, 2007 07:01
Ok. I do have a character in the db under the name Farynel Taureiel if you want to take a look.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 02:23
Alright friends, Elfmaiden has suggested that perhaps Bron has some Elvish blood since she really did not know her perents and suggested that either Norannu or Rodwen knew one of her parents before they chose to give up their immortality. We need to discuss this, which parent it was, who knew the person exactly, and if both of our chars knew that certain parent. Post in here to let me know what you think, Thanks!
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 04:29
i think this is a really cool idea! i'll have to put some thought into it, but i might make it so i knew one of the parents. not sure which one, but i'll decide that when i've heard more from the others.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 06:56
sounds good to me. I'm glad you like the idea. and I was thinking that maybe Bron was the name given by her aunt, not her parents. So maybe Bregiell really is her name. I don't know, an idea...this is going to be fun!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 08:45
Sounds good to me troops! Alright, so, Norannu knew one of her parents, Bron is the name given to her, Bregiell is her real name, I think that is lovely. Now, just one question, which parent, and how were they known to each other. I thought perhaps since Rodwen travels so often, perhaps she met Bron's father. Then her mother could be Elvish, or the other way around, just another thought thrown into the pot let me know what you think!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 09:08
that sounds good. Her mother can be elven. let's see, I'll come up with some names. Hyldo can be the name of Bron's father, and Aradiel could be the name of her mother.

So maybe on his travels Hyldo met Rodwen and of course later he met Aradiel, that would make sense.
Bron probably takes more after her father considering no one has noticed the fact that she has some elven blood.

Let me know if you like this.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2007 09:56
That sounds good Elfmaiden. That sounds like a plan, friend! Now we can play it out in the rp, alright?
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: June 19, 2007 04:40
Hmmm, the idea sounds interesting. I will follow along.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2007 09:24
Okay, I'm back from my break from all things LotR! Ready to start rping again, sorry about the long absence, school clogged my brain and life for awhile but it's all good now, plenty of time to begin rping with you guys again! Man, I missed this, so if you even wish to continue go ahead and let me know in here, thanks so much!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 31, 2007 03:37
Hey, welcome back! It will be good to get our thread up again!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: November 15, 2007 11:25
Hey, I'm still here, Elf. I'm willing to continue, but I will wait before posting again until either you post or someone else does.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2008 09:59
Okay, so I'm still trying to get Ithilion back in here, he wants to continue with us but has to find time first. In the meantime we can I gues wait for him...I posted again but I think we'll just have to wait and see if I can convince him to come back.
Edraitheru_Melannen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2008 01:21
Hey, I'm new at RPing, but I would like to join this if you guys will have me. I would be using my character Edraitheru. You can find him in the characters database. Since his home, when not travelling, is in Lorien, it would be very easy for me to add him. He is a sell-sword for hire so perhaps you would be paying him to help you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2008 11:25
Okay guys, Ithilion's going to try and come back so, we'll be getting him back into both rps we have Elfmaiden. And sure, we can have another join with us on the quest! I don't mind in the least. When our other player returns would you like to join my other rp? THe sqeual to How did it come to this? let me know if you do and we cna get you in there as well! New players are always welcome.
Edraitheru_Melannen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2008 11:33
Unfortunately, I have already joined a couple and started one of my own so I will be unable to join now. Sorry about that.

Edraitheru
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email