Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Falling Doom OOC
on: March 14, 2007 07:32
hi all! This is where you can ask questions or place ideas for the RP. And if I make a mistake about the location or whatever is happening you can correct me.

Anyway, so far what I had planned was for the plague to hit the people of Brethil and our characters might have family losses or whatever you want for your characters.

After the plague passes, they might head off on an adventure but I don't have that planned out quite yet.

As for characters, I would like mostly Men, but Elves are welcome as well. Half Elves and Dwarves and any of the other races wouldn't exactly fit in with the story.

Please enjoy the RP and have fun!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Falling Doom OOC
on: March 14, 2007 07:43
hi there! is it okay if i join?

i'm planning on making a new charrie, a young, human girl, most likely. is there anything i should know before starting?
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 09:12
I have a new character that I created and he is just itching to get into a rp. His name is Sirioldadand he is in the db if you wish to take a look. He is an Elf but if he is not needed I can always make a new one. Let me know Elfmaiden! Thank you! Elfalas
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 09:33
yay! Glad to see some interest!

Your charrie sounds good Sana, and I don't think there is anything of great importance that you need to know.

Your character is welcome as well Elfalas, your character is the only Elf so far, I just don't want an over abundance of Elves.

You can post as soon as you want!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 09:41
great, i'll just make a profile for her first

but what of the plague? what kind of symptoms comes with it? how does it spread? sorry if i'm being naggy, but i'm trying to improve my skills at keeping things tolkien, and a little details would be great
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 09:53
I understand.....from what I've read it was like a fever and anyone who became sick had fever dreams, it doesn't really say much more than that, but it mostly affected young children and teens I believe.

Turin and his young sister became ill with the disease and if you are familiar with the story you will know that Urwen Lalaith actually dies.

I do know that after the plague the forest was attacked by the battle Nirnaeth Arnodiad took place and soon after that battle the forest was attack by Easterlings, so that is something else to keep in mind, after we get passed the plague.

I hope that helped.
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 09:57
thank you. i'll hurry up finishing her profile, and post

edit: i've made an (unfinished) profile for Cerilyn - my charrie - which can be found here. it's not yet finished, but i'm getting there.

let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed, added etc.

[Edited on 14/3/2007 by Sana]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 10:40
that looks fine Sana

I think my character will be the youngest though, she is only 12 years old, almost thirteen. I think she'll be turning thirteen just before the plague hits, but thats not too important.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2007 06:48
Hey, um...I've been following your story and i'd be really interested in joining. If I could use my new character Hithgalad, an elf, that'd be nice, but I can change it if it prooves troublesome. He's new so I want to try him out. Thanks
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2007 06:02
yay, more people
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2007 07:00
you are welcome to jump in whenever you want.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2007 08:13
Yay Thanks all
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2007 03:17
all right, just so you all know after the plague attacks, which it hasn't fully yet but I just wanted to inform you, Easterlings attack. I will que the attack so don't worry about it.
They take many people as slaves and servants and I have some plans, but nothing to do with your characters, so if you wanted to do anything I just wanted you to know.
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2007 07:45
easterlings? hm.. did they exist at that time? or, well, i know that there were people like that in the first age, who were evil and served morgoth, but were they called easterlings then?

i don't think i've heard them being referred to in that matter.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2007 10:36
yep, if you read the Unfinished Tales they are referred to as Easterlings.

And I made a mistake, the Easterlings don't come until after Nirnaeth Arnodiad, which comes soon after the plague, but considering we aren't out of the plague yet we still have a while to go.
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2007 11:03
hm.. must have missed something in the tales. but the plan sounds good to me!

nice new pic btw
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2007 06:58
hey guys, lets not slow down too much with this. We are sort of losing it. I hope everyone is still interested in RPing.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email