Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Post How did it come to this?
on: March 25, 2007 07:42
This is an rp using my char Mirelwen. She and her friend were on their way to Mirkwood to help in defeating a new enemy that is darkening the wood and taking Elven prisioners. The rp begins with the loss of her friend to orcs that had captured him. She is very sad at the loss and is ambling blindly through the forest on the path to the palace. I need soem people to play elves and orcs, as well as maybe one or two men. Thanks, and I hope that you will enjoy this as much I am looking forward to rping in this one.
Túrwen87
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: How did it come to this?
on: March 25, 2007 08:02
Hi there!
I've just read your rpg and I'm very interested in joining, if I'm allowed to. I would like to play my character Faenor. He is in the database. Actually he is a Man, but I can rewrite him as an Elf, if you like this better. Just tell me, I would like to hear from you....
Ciaoi!
Túrwen
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 08:19
hey Elfalas! I just read your RP and I think it looks like fun. I'll be using my character Nethwen Estel, she lives in Lorien but I thought maybe she could be traveling to send a message to warn Mirkwood, or something like that so that she could get involved.
Thanks, Elfmaiden
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 08:20
Yeah, you can play a man. I will most certainly need one or two in this as they go along. Go ahead and post anytime you want!
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 08:23
HEy Elfmaiden. I was actually just gonig to pm you ank ask if wanted to join. Go ahead both of you and post, I cannot wait to get this one under way!!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 10:02
I just posted.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 10:17
Okay, I cannot post today but I can tomorrow. I used all my alotted posts.*grins sheepishly* So I will post tomorrow after school. I would like to reply to Elfmaiden's questions first if anyone does not mind. Thanks!
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 10:55
I was looking to bring a char. I will wait for your reply.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2007 09:02
Sure tawar_meldis. You can bring in a char, just let me know what they are like and then post, alright?

And Elfmaiden, you can stop looking for someone to play the love interest, I found someone. IthilionofMirkwood said he would play the part eith a character, but thank you for the help all the same! Okay, let's get this started and get going! See you in the rp!

[Edited on 27/3/2007 by Elfalas]
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2007 12:57
hi elfalas! i'd like to join your RP if i can (i haven'got time to put a new character in the database, so i'll just throw something together and use that if that's ok)
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2007 09:16
Yeah, sure that is fine. Go ahead and post in the rp Ithilion, because I only have one more post that I can use today and I would like to reply to your char first. So go ahead, and thank you for joining. Hope to see you soon!
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2007 03:46
Hey, we may be having another char coming in. The person will be played by Iri and I think it will be a rouge Elf who has some orcs as friends. This will help with the situation with the attacks, which have not happened before in the wood. This sound alright? Let me know what you think in here!!!!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2007 06:55
ooohh, a rouge elf, how fun! I think that sounds exciting.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2007 09:23
My thoughts exactly Elfmaiden. I thought it could bring more into here and we could tie in the attacks somehow, and the fact of dol Guldor, which shall need to be adressed at some point, as well as the White Council. This should be fun.
Iri
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2007 05:11
Hello folks, I am trying to create a character in between work and school so that is why it hasn't happen quite yet. Hopefully I can have something up by this evening. I still have to read through all the post to make sure I know what is going on. I promise it usually doesn't take me this long to post once I get started I'm pretty frequent
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2007 01:46
Hey all, well, I am going to play a baddie, unless one of you wishes to or you know someone who is good at doing so. I thought of using Morgaur, since he is evil in a way now. Let me know what you think on the situation! Thanks, Elfalas
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2007 04:34
I have kept forgetting to check and post a second time here.

I was thinking about playing Earendil. She looks human, speaks mostly common and carries a Rohan made bow and quiver. and waers Rohan clothes.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2007 02:26
Sure, twar_meldis. That's fine.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email