Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
agent
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Matrix
on: August 22, 2007 05:09
Hi!Just want to know if anyone here likes The Matrix trilogy.For me its a second favourite movie(no need to say what is the first)and...just anoher world.If anyone here is keen on matrix too,please reply!!!!!!!
P.S.Well,i looked through and i didnt find topics like mine,but if i missed something,i apologise.It can be deleten
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: The Matrix
on: August 24, 2007 07:49
I remember when the first movie came out I didn't understand a thing about it. But, now that my mind is more mature I've got interested in it. I haven't seen them completely only pieces I catch on tv but one day I will like to see them all three completely.
RienofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2007 10:33
I really like the Matrix, even though it is confusing. The special effects are amazing! They always have cool action scenes (i love the car chase on the freeway!)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2007 02:21
I only like the first Matrix movie. The other two didn't apeal to me. But I love the effects and everything. Very amazing.
My favorite part in the first movie is when they have the shoot out in the building and the walls are breaking up and the air is filled with dirt and it looks freakin' awesome!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
agent
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2007 06:43
I had to watch every film for at least two times to understand it.And truly i don`think i fully understand the third part.But the plot is interesting when you get into it. Plus all effects,amazing.
And my favourite scene is the final neo-smith fight in the third part.
Nendhínen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2007 07:41
I agree with Elfmaiden, the first one was awesome, the second was interesting but the third messed up the whole thing - it was the first and only movie I regret seeing in cinema. I really don't understand it - Neo's dead … and what? :twitch: What about the machines? They can't just refuse fighting, they need poeple to have energy, but people don't want other people to be slaves, then the battle must go on, but it doesn't.

On the other hand the visual effects were amazing, the Smiths making faces in background were pretty funny and Smith getting punched in slow motion, wow!
hobbithole_dweller
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2007 11:51
I had to watch the second one about 6 times before I could figure out all The Architect's philosophic speech. But when I did, I loved it! The second is probably my favourite, followed by the first, and then the third.

This is what wikipedia says about the ending:
With the Smiths destroyed, all the programs and humans that have been possessed by Smith return to normal, including the Oracle. The Sentinels that were about to attack the humans withdraw from Zion; the human resistance cheers in victory, while Link and Zee share a moment of intimate happiness together. Neo, having sacrificed himself to save both the Machines and humans, is unplugged from the Matrix and his body is respectfully carried away by the Machines.

Nendhínen, I believe that the machines and the freed humans will continue to live as they always have. The Architect says The Matrix is accepted by 99.9% of people so I guess those people would fuel the machines.
tari_yevetil
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: The Matrix
on: May 31, 2012 11:29
I just wanna watch it because Hugo Weaving's in it.
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.The obedient must be slaves."-Henry David Thoreau
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
We're actually watching the first movie in ELA 12 class. It's seriously AMAZING and we're only like 15 mins into it!!!! AMAZING for 1999!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email