Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Galadriels_Star
Council Member
Send Message
Post ecards
on: October 02, 2007 10:10
How do u make them? I want to make one for my friends' b day, but dont know how. Help?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: ecards
on: October 02, 2007 10:39
If you go to the e-cards page, you can find a link on the bottom where you can submit your designs. That link will lead you to this place.
The admins of that section will review it to be sure it doesn't contain any wrong contents and if it has the proper size. After that it will be put among the other cards. Make sure you follow the guide-lines and rules that are put up in the link above.

Hope this helps

It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
arielraintree
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 06:43
Hello all!

I will apologize in advance if this is a duplacate question but I still cannot find an answer for this one.(sorry, sorry, sorry...)

How do we send E-cards to other members on this website when we don't know their email address?

Thank you!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 06:45
You can select 'User name' in stead of 'emailadres' when sending an e-card, and then all you have to do is insert the member-name of that person on CoE .

Hope this helps, if not, let me know.

Errandir of Gondolin
arielraintree
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 07:00
OH, Thank you so very much my Lord! (hee, hee, hee)
xXxArendilxXx
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2008 12:10
Now I know how to send an eCard, but I don't what an eCard is
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: January 31, 2009 11:39
For some strange reason this question never got answered in time, but I'll supply an answer now none the less, for future readers:

an e-card is a nice LoTR-related card you can send to others on this site, by using their e-mailadres or just their username. They will receive it in their pm-box. You can find the e-cards under the 'multimedia' section on the toolbar, right on the bottom of the drop-down menu. From there on you can choose for which occasion the card is, etc etc. It pretty much explains itself once you get there.
HaldirofLorien13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2009 06:25
Can I make an ecard?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: February 08, 2009 07:59
As I explained in my first post of this thread, you can create an e-card by going to the e-card part of the multimedia section. There you will find a button to submit any cards you have made. So yes, you can make an e-card, keep the guidelines mentioned in that section in mind.

Errandir of Gondolin
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email