Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
Post LOTR Posters
on: January 05, 2003 08:21
Do you guys know which shops sell them? I don't want to buy them on the internet.
Scothia
CoE Elder Sister
Send Message
Post RE: LOTR Posters
on: January 05, 2003 09:13
Well, it would help to know the general area where you live.

May I ask why you would prefer not to buy through our Council Store? Doing so helps keep this site going, as we get a portion of each sale towards defraying expenses. There are some marvelous posters there! As I write, I'm glancing up at the Cauty Gandalf one I got for Christmas--through the store! Think about it.

If there is some practical reason you can't shop the Internet, such as being too young to have a credit card and your parents not letting you use one, that's understandable. But if not, and you're just leery of doing it this way, let me tell you I've been shopping online for five years and never had a serious problem either getting what I want, or exchanging what I didn't. The same can't always be said for my in-store experiences! Besides, I like shopping at 1 AM in my jammies.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 05, 2003 01:36
Well, you have to pay shipping right? Anways how much is it to Canada?(from the Coouncil Store)
Scothia
CoE Elder Sister
Send Message
on: January 05, 2003 02:32
The Council store has links to Amazon Canada. Check it out.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: January 06, 2003 01:10
Ok, thanks.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 02:32
Are ther any good poster sites on the internet, that don't don't cost Canadians(such as myself) alot of money?
Mirlomien
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 07:17
You could try AllPosters.com, I don't know that it is any cheaper though. Lord of the Rings posters start at about $9 and I think s/h to canada is $4.99-6.99 for the first one; $0.99 for each additional.

Another thing you could do is find a website that offers free shipping if you purchase a certain amount.

[Edited on 2/4/2003 by Lakileawen]
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 10:19
This looks like as good a thread as any to post in, since I haven't dredged up anything on the item I'm looking for.

I'm looking for the very first teaser poster--the one where Frodo is looking down at the ring and the caption reads Power can be held in the smallest of things.

I'm not having a whole lot of luck finding it, even on Ebay. Anyone seen it for sale anywhere? To my knowledge, it's not in the CoE store or I'd have it already.
Thanks!
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 01:33
I wanted to publicly thank morwenna, who knew exactly where I could find my beloved poster:heart:
tarkena
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 11:38
hi
I was wondering if the store sends to Australia? and i can't buy online (no credit card/ too young) and any poster from any movie really, I'm not too fussed, just want to add to a collection...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email