Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post Virtual Night Club
on: March 15, 2008 08:45
Hello everyone and Welcome!

So.. i'm a member of the virtual sleepover, and we just found out over there that a Virtual Night Club might be an idea, so here it is do whatever you do on a night club, and i hope you enjoy it

*get some music going* YAY :disco:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Night Club
on: March 15, 2008 09:58
*peeps in* Cool, Sigrid! *jumps onto the dancefloor and does a little first-post dance :disco: *
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 11:29
You are very welcome, my friend

*joins Lol on the dance floor* :disco:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 11:30
*slinks in casually, looks around with mild interest* I won't dance, but I'd be more than glad just to hang out, I need somewhere to chill and relax after all...
*stands off to the side, listens to music* You know, it isn't half bad
*sits at bar, orders a drink* I'm assuming none of the drinks have alcohol and this is a nightclub for teens and younger, correct?

[Edited on 15/3/2008 by Elfalas]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 11:56
Hello Elfalas :wave:
enjoy yourself!
i suppose it could be.. i haven're really thougt about it

*does a slide thingy on the floor* yeah
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2008 09:07
Fair enough! *orders a Saranac rootbeer, green, relaxes at bar* A free evening on St. patrick's Day...
*is wearing green beads, a green hat, and sporting green nails with her black outfit and make-up* Excellent slide Sigrid! *raises bottle in air* Free Bird!!! lol
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2008 09:28
You know, even if the drinks are alcoholic, it doesn't really matter. I mean, it's not like they're real. *orders some wine, to prove her point*
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2008 01:15
Hmm.. maybe you're right, Lol *orders some wine to drink with Lol*
Thanks for the comment, Elfalas, and you hava a pretty nice outfit
I don't remember what date it was, but Happy St. Patrick's Day!
*drags Lol to the dancing floor again* :disco:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2008 09:01
Anytime, anytime! And thanks, I like it myself! *watches Sigrid drag Lol to the dancefloor*
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2008 01:05
*slinks in and sits at the soundboard in the back* I'll be the sound tech. *plays with the lights* This'll be fun! Hey, person at the bar, bring me a cream soda, please? Much obliged!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 05:29
(sounding like a little kid) No... I don't wanna dance! *wriggles away from Sigrid* Besides, I have a job to do... getting Pippin and Calenvir down from the rafters. *climbs on top of huge speakers* Stupid owls... stupid mice... *climbs into rafters, calling pets' names* Pip!... Cal!... Pip!... Cal! Here, you two! *crawls along rafters* Calenvir, you silly bird, bring that mouse back!
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 11:27
Wow, I've never been to a Night Club before, or bar, online or otherwise. Well... unless you count a bathroom emergency when I was about nine. I kinda scuttled through a bar to the back. *shrug* Weird peoples.

*turns on Family Force Five music because that's just awesome* Don't anyone insult my music, I might just have to tackle you. As for drink... oh heck, I believe some lemonade is in order. And for those of you drinking wine... it smells funny, Idk how you can stomach it. Icky.
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 01:02
*Strolls into the nightclub casually* A Ginger Ale over here. This looks like a nice place, I might enjoy it. I need something to help me against sleepless nights. *Puts on RHCP* Now, this is something I could dance to!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 03:20
And for those of you drinking wine... it smells funny, Idk how you can stomach it. Icky.
Actually, I can't stomach it in real life, but I really like it in the virtual world... kind of weird...
*puts on 3 Doors Down's "Loser"... not dancing music, but such a great song, and there's this one really cool LOTR music video for it which you can see here*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 02:03
ooo! new pips yay
don't really like wine my self btw.
Perathion: You're too cool
* orders a ginger ale * loves the stuff :love:
and loves RHCP as well :love:

Lol: is it your pets you're looking for?
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 04:45
*pulls mouse out of drink and clears throat in distain* LOTR_obsessed_loony, is this what you are looking for? *starts to go back to drink, then dumps it instead*

I don't like Ginger Ale. I like 7 Up mixed with orange juice though.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 04:55
*grabs Pippin (mouse)* Yeah, sorry about him. :blush: He has a bit of a problem about taking swims where he really shouldn't. *traps tail of a second mouse under her toe, picks up second mouse (Diamond)* Di, would you stop copying everything Pippin does? *glares at mice* *owl lands on shoulder* (to owl) Why, hello, Calenvir. May I ask what part of "keeping an eye on the mice" you didn't understand? (to self) Stupid owls. Stupid insane rodents.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email