Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jellyfishbrains
Council Member
Send Message
Post Firefly/Serenity
on: March 28, 2008 07:00
Are there any Firefly or Serenity fans out there?
I recently saw Serenity on HBO and watched the series and it was awesome.
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Firefly/Serenity
on: March 30, 2008 11:32
Oooo! I just love Firefly and Serenity! Did you see Serenity before you saw the series? I liked it so much that we gave it to our son for Christmas. It confused him, so he went out and bought the series. He's now converted. It's too bad that the good shows they cancel. :cry:
Jellyfishbrains
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2008 11:50
Ya I saw Serenity first and then looked it up and found out it was from Firefly which I remember hearing about on tv a long time ago before it got cancelled since networks just love to cancel emmy award winning shows.
It really is a good show being someone who prides himself on knowing good tv from bad Firefly is quite good.
example of a bad tv show being Lost...
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: March 30, 2008 03:51
Okay, quick note - please post all threads regarding movies, TV shows, bands, other music, and such to the Palantir. I'm moving this to that forum as that's where it belongs. Thanks!
Tholinnas3
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2008 08:36
Firefly is one of the best shows ever. I usually don't like TV because of the mind numbing stupidity that it usually is but Firefly is far above the rest.
Ghâshburz
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2008 11:06
I love this series and movie! And it appears there's going to be a season 2
Go here
Jellyfishbrains
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2008 05:05
Is that an offical site or just a fan site?
Ghâshburz
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2008 07:13
It appears it's just a fan site :blush: Sorry.
A friend sent me the link and we were so excited, but I never checked it out. It would be awesome to see a season 2, though.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2008 02:53
Serenity is an amazing movie...I love it! I totally freaked out when Wash died though....very sad.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Eletúrë
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2008 02:30
Me too. I love Wash so much.
I have both on DVD and watch them religiously - in fact I've introduced a whole pile of my friends to it too.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2008 07:50
Recently bought the series on DVD, but haven't watched it yet.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Faervelui
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2009 02:14
I adore Firefly. Watching it when it was aired was confusing as it was aired out of sequence. I was so pleased when I was able to buy the series on DVD. I was so ecstatic when the movie came out.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2009 06:08
Have now watched the whole series... twice. It's awesome.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Faervelui
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2009 02:02
I'm there with you. I cant go a week without watching at least one episode of the series.
CaptainAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
"I am a leaf in the wind. Watch how I soar."
I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email