Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyBeruthiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Elennar, where are you?
on: May 20, 2008 02:33
I've been drooling over the recipes in the Last Homely House, and one in particular that was posted by Elennar in September of 2004. It's called "A Hobbit's Delight" and is composed of "mushrooms, tomatoes, and nice, crispy bacon." YUM! But the recipe also calls for "1/2 red wine," and I'm trying to find out--1/2 of what? Half a bottle? Half a cup?

I tried to PM Elennar with my question, since no one who commented on the recipe seemed to know. But Elennar's mailbox is full. If anyone is in touch with Elennar, please ask him/her to check in, or if anyone has made the recipe, can you tell me how much wine?

Hobbitually hungry,
LadyB

awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
Post RE: Elennar, where are you?
on: May 20, 2008 03:23
Oh, that does sound yummy. If you find out let me know.:heart:
Good luck.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: May 20, 2008 04:29
Just a note::::

Elennar is probably no longer visiting this site based on this:

Last active: 7/5/2006 at 08:10 PM
Last Post In: The Remnants or The Assault on the Trade Route (Please see ooc to join) on 11/22/2005 at 01:51 AM

It's been almost two years since she last logged on. However, I will check out the recipe in question (do you have the name handy?) and try and determine what the amount is that is required. If you will PM me with the recipe name, that will allow Belle or Awelyn to close this thread if they wish to.

Thanks,
BerethEdhellen

[Edited on 21/5/2008 by BerethEdhellen]
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
LadyBeruthiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2008 05:03
*sigh* I was afraid that was the case. The recipe is called "A Hobbit's Delight." It's here:

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Recipes&file=index&action=DisplayRecipe&pn_rid=623
Gosh, I hope that link is live! If not, it's under the Hobbit's Bubbling Hearthpot in the Recipes section.

If the mods want to close this thread, that's fine, but I was hoping maybe someone had made the recipe and determined the right amount of wine. Maybe I'll just have to experiment.

Thanks,
LadyB
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: May 22, 2008 06:12
Lady B,

I responded to your pm in detail but for anyone else who wanted to know, I am stating it's 1/2 CUP of wine. *grins* I'm correcting it post haste.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email