Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Can you Upload Video?
on: January 26, 2009 08:46
Hey,

Does anyone know if you can upload movie/video footage on the council of Elrond? If you can...Where? (link please)
Oh yeah and, where do you uload pics so u can post them in HTML in a forum post

Thanks for your time.
Chris

[Edited on 26/1/2009 by Aragorn16Estel]
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: Can you Upload Video?
on: January 26, 2009 11:29
Concerning pictures: this link might help you out, or you can upload them to this part of the gallery at CoE. Usually other members use free hosting sites like Photobucket or Flickr to upload pictures to which they want to refer to with a link (html).

The only movie-submissions allowed on CoE are movie trailers, interviews, and previews that you can upload here (the 'add download' button on top). We do not have any space for personal videos, which would be hard to monitor and moderate with so many members.

Something valid for all uploads on this site: keep the rules concerning size, contents,... in mind. They are listed on every upload-page so you can't miss them .

Greetings, I hope this was helpful.

Errandir of Gondolin

[Edited on 27/1/2009 by gondolinian]
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Can you Upload Video?
on: January 27, 2009 04:32
ahhh thanks Gondolinian
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email