Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post My Member Website?
on: May 20, 2009 02:27
Hello,
Is it posible to put emmbeded video on your Member site?
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: My Member Website?
on: May 20, 2009 03:58
Hi,

Since I'm not that knowledgeable about member websites and embedded videos, perhaps you'd better contact the Member Website's admin, ithillinde, or our site owner Rivka. They will be able to help you out, just pm them .

Greetings,

Errandir of Gondolin
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2009 02:54
Thanks, I shall.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Aran_Quendi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2009 05:50
I would be interested in what you found out!!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: June 15, 2009 12:56
In case Aragorn16Estel doesn't reply soon (he/she might not check on this thread anymore), you can always try sending him/her a pm Aran_Quendi . Just a tip.

Errandir of Gondolin
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email