Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post Feedback
on: December 15, 2009 12:19
I can post feedback right? About how much I love this site? About how much I love the admins and the forums and how polite and clean everything is? :heart::love: :hug:
Thank-you!
glamdring22
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Feedback
on: December 16, 2009 09:23
Yes, I agree 100% with starofdunedain, I love the website, and the admins, and the members!
It's the best LOTR website I've found, becuase it is so clean and everyone is so friendly and polite. It feels like everyone here is part of a big family:love:

So, thank you!!! :hug:

gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: December 16, 2009 09:31
Hi,

On behalf of myself, thank you!

Just so you're aware, there is an existing Staff Appreciation thread (currently on page 2 of this forum ). All compliments are gratefully appreciated!
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
leggal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2010 03:39
This site is so amazing, how I agree!

But I must say, it bums me out that it isn't as busy as it was when the trilogy was in the making and being released. Do any of you remember RPGing when it was post after post, hundreds of people online at a time, people always in the chatroom? Ah, a great part of my youth! It was so fun never seeing the little gray envelope by any forums.

I must say I really hope it starts bumpin as it was a few years ago once The Hobbit comes out in theaters!!!!!!!!!!!
Tulcadhiel_Greenleaf
News Admin & Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 10, 2010 08:07
Thanks guys...this site is great. We're truly unique! =D
I'm sure it'll start picking up again as the Hobbit draws closer and there's more accurate and up to date news being released.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: September 11, 2010 09:56
I didn't really know where else to post this or whom to ask, so feel free to move or delete this; I just wanted to ask how to show appreciation for a comic strips author? It seems that unlike in Fan Art, there is no comments frame available below the strips to post feedback, or perhaps I missed it. Is PMing the author to say 'nice work' the only option?
Thanks for any advice
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: September 13, 2010 06:34
Noleme: I had thought the same thing and sent a PM to Merides, the admin for the humor section. However, i have never received a reply back. Perhaps someone else will see this.
Rivka
Frodo Fanatic and Head Oligarch
Send Message
on: September 13, 2010 01:44
I'm afraid that PMing the author is currently the only way to contact them. In the future, I can investigate adding comments to the comics, if enough people are interested.
"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2010 06:47
I like that idea, I have a lot of comments on how funny they are and how cute. Especially 7hot's comics. I love those. :love:
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 14, 2010 07:22
Which is another question-has anyone heard from Merides,or is she just busy? I've sent several humor section additions with no word back...
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2010 09:30
I agree, it would be nice to have a feedback option on comics besides PMing.
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
Ally_Sanders
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Feedback
on: May 13, 2012 12:16
FEEDBACK ON NEW FORMAT:

I first want to say that I love this site; it has so much information and has been a great help for me! And most of the recent changes I've liked; it took some getting used to, but for the most part, the efforts of the staff are greatly appreciated!

Having that said, however, can I make a small request? Can the name databases be returned to the old format? I have a very difficult time searching the name databases now. Before, I would search a word by the definition and see all the definitions at once and could choose what name I wanted; now, it is extremely difficult to navigate and I can't find what I'm looking for. I much preferred having the definitions and words listed side by side and not just by name.

Thanks again for all the hard work!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email