Register

Author Topic:
ElpinoineIndyocarnil
Council Member
Send Message
Post Fan Art
on: January 09, 2011 12:00
Hi!

I've submitted some fan art and was wondering how to find it. Is there a place where I can find links to my pictures to see if I have comments/views? Thanks!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: Fan Art
on: January 09, 2011 11:40
Hi,

Normally your fan art should pop up in the fan art section (fan art - member's art). All the comments to it will be available there as well. If you can't find your uploaded art there yet, it means the administrator for that section hasn't had the chance to approve it. Only thenwhen she approves it will it truly appear on the site. You will normally receive a notice about it should it not be approved . So if you recently upload your art, it could take a few more days.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Gwennetheoyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2012 08:14
Hello,

I just joined and would like to know if there are any linked sites for lotr decorations. I've been looking everywhere for tapestries and prop replicas but cannot find any. Do you know where I could look or ask to find these? Thank you so much
-Gwenneyth
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: February 23, 2012 02:01
Hello Gwenneyth,

Such a question would better be posted in the 'Collectibles' forum (which you'll find in the board index of the forums). The newbies forum is solely for the introduction of newbies and questions related to the site .
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Gwennetheoyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2012 07:31
Thanks! I'll try that =)

[Edited on 24/2/2012 by Gwennetheoyn]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email