Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
Post Second Age Battle (TR)
on: December 12, 2011 01:02
Recently I have been reading a bit about the second age and have become increasingly fascinated with everything prior to the LotR. Would anyone be interested in writing a thread based around the fifth Battle of Beleriand - the Battle of Unnumbered Tears, or the fourth Battle of Beleriand - the Battle of the Sudden Flame? My character is Emlin; perhaps we could use our own characters and describe how it happened from their point of view? And I know her history is all wrong, will chance it once I get it sorted.

I would love to have lots of people who know more than I do about the Second Age.
Any interest?

[Edited on 12/12/2011 by Lilypad]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Second Age Battle (TR)
on: December 13, 2011 08:32
definite interest. I'll get back to you later with a bit more insight/coherent thoughts since it is entirely past my bedtime...

but yes, I am interested.

Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2011 08:31
Hurray one person! Thanks Carandra.

Edit: Happy New Years everyone! I am still thinking about this thread, but I know with the holidays everyone is still busy (I have a party tonight for instance, hehe) but we can pick this up after the holiday?

[Edited on 31/12/2011 by Lilypad]
Evelyne
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2012 04:50
Hey there,
So I haven't been on this site in quite a long time, and the last time was with a different account (I forgot it long ago). But I've really missed good roleplaying. I don't know a whole lot about the second age, but I'm happy to do a little research.

Would you be willing to let me in on this little adventure? I'm still in the process of creating some characters, but is there anything in particular you are looking for? Thanks so much!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: January 03, 2012 02:27
Evelyne,

Please check your PMs (private messages).

Thank you,
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2012 08:14
Welcome Evelyne! Of course you're welcome the more the merrier.

Hi BerethEdhellen! Want to join in, I know you are probably very busy, and are only popping in to remind Evelyne to look at rules and such, but it would be fun to write with you some day, when you're not so busy of course.

Take care lovelies! Hope your holiday's are going or went well.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I saw "Second Age Battle" and was thinking it was maybe Celebrinbor in Eregion when Sauron attacked and Elrond had to retreat to Imladris. But what was described was 1st Age battles.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email