Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
Post Fangorn Forest TR OOC
on: December 31, 2011 07:54
With the New Year comes a new thread, which I know will take ages to get off the ground as do the rest of my things, hehe, if ever, but I thought this could be an interesting idea to consider nonetheless, and even though it is an entirely made-up group of people I would like to keep it as canon as possible for a TR thread.

It is late in the fourth age, many generations after the War of the Ring, Middle-Earth has seen centuries of peace. Cities have formed and fallen; life has been born and died. A group of what is thought of as gypsies has formed for scores within the Fangorn Forest. After decades a group of Gondorian soldiers aligned with Rohirrim Rangers have been sent into the forest to explore and gain information about Fangorn and its inhabitance.

I will be writing for Tínuviel, the daughter of one of the leaders and councilmen of these so called gypsies who could still use a name really. We need some researchers/intellectuals, and some soldiers from Gondor and Rohan, as well as some friends/relatives of Tínuviel.

If anyone wants to be her older sister Heryn- she is well liked by everyone, a bit shorter than Tínuviel with dark hair and deep brown eyes, thought of as very beautiful amongst her people and nothing like her younger sister in personality and thinks Tínu’s obsession with running about the forest and finding new things annoying and thinks her quite insufferable. Though as sisters blood is thicker than water and so they love each other no matter what.

Keep in mind that it is late in the fourth age so elves and dwarves will be less prevalent but I would love to have one of each, or maybe a threesome of elves and one dwarf?

Anyone interested?
SongofNimrodel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Fangorn Forest TR OOC
on: January 02, 2012 04:28
Eeeeeem...
I've never attempted to RP before... but i'd kinda like to.
So you can put me down as interested, i guess. I can be whoev, really... i'm still thinking about this...
Evelyne
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2012 05:52
Hey, again. I posted in your other possible rp starting up, and again, I'm really up for writing. Let me know how I can help and if there's anything in particular you're looking for. I can write for anyone really, and I just really like the opportunity to hone in my skills.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2012 08:09
Welcome SongofMinrodel and Evelyne!

Any character is welcome. I edited Tinu a little bit because I found a pic that fit how I saw her. Also random question but does anyone know how to make thumbnails really small? I tried linking examples to how I pictured her outfits but nothing worked except thumbnails but they are really big for thumbnails. :/

Anyways I love that there is some interest sorry for not getting back to the two of you sooner, hope that you are both well! Take care.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email