Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Idril_Took
Council Member
Send Message
Post Awesome new music/ bands
on: May 28, 2012 08:10
Hi, i thought it would be good to start up a new thread for everyone to share their favourite songs, im always interested in hearing new bands, which happen to be metalcore at the mo!
I wanted to share with you an awesome italian band first, really cool guys too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MdIuk46dQg

What are you guys listening to?
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Been getting into Mediaeval Baebes lately.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I've really been into Thirty Seconds to Mars lately
"A sprinter learning to wait."
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Right now I've really been into Switchfoot, Skillet, Manafest, and this really awesome song called Vapor by The Liturgists.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Faun - Pearl
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Everfound! Wait, are they new? Oh well, doesn't matter. They're great anyway!
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have discovered a new band, called Starset. I am really loving them.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just took a listen, Maxie, and was surprised you liked their type of music. I think they are really good...reminded me of the old heavy metal stuff I grew up on.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Been giving a listen to Leah McHenry - Kings & Queens CD that was recently released.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen,many of their songs reflect things that I either believe or went through...take a listen to Point of no Return and Halo. As well as Telescope. Those three are my favorites.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When I want a singer that reflects my moods, I turn to Stevie Nicks. She has been a staple in my life for many a year.

I guess I am a bit behind the times, Maxie. I have been listening to Owl City, Young the Giant and an assortment of country singers.

I will go check out those songs
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love Owl City as well! And Young the Giant. I enjoy a wide variety of music.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I usually listen to country but my friend sends me songs to listen to and many are by Owl City and Young the Giant.

I never thought I would ever like anything other than hard rock but my tastes have changed over the years. I also like a variety but you know, I just can't get into the blues (sorry Gando)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email