Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Post Dragon Eggs...
on: July 04, 2012 12:01
Since dragon eggs have become so popular lately, I've decided to start a thread for any questions, comments, or concerns about your eggs and dragons. (so other threads don't become cluttered with non-related discussion) Just post here if you have question, want to show off your dragon, need some clicks and views, or want to chat about anything to do with dragcave.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Dragon Eggs...
on: July 04, 2012 07:19
Oh, your little dragons are so cute!
lordoftheringer
Assistant Ghost of Mandos
Send Message
on: July 04, 2012 08:50
Yes, yes! I understand nothing! I see the egg, and all I think is 'EGG', and that is useless, so what do I do about these clicks...?

Kat
(the confused dragon breeder of awfulness.)
"The more tragic things get, the more I feel like laughing." - Mat Cauthon
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
on: July 04, 2012 03:50
Any objections to my showing off my dragons here?
They're beginning to make my sig too big
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2012 08:00
Of course not! No objections!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: July 04, 2012 08:04
Moved to the Palantir.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2012 09:24
Okee dokee artichokey!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2012 05:00
How do you get dragons? I feel like that's a dumb question, because everybody seems to know, but I'm lost as far as dragons go.

[Edited on 02/21/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2012 12:26
^ Mareth, you can make an account on www.dragcave.net and then you can take a dragon egg from a "cave." Then you just put the URL in your sig (you can do this by clicking on "Edit your forum options") You hatch your egg by getting clicks. If you have trouble with this (it almost never hatches the first few times) then you can go on draghatch.tk and it will help it hatch and grow up. Hope that helps!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2012 02:41
Thanks GP! I'll try it.

[Edited on 02/21/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2012 11:02
How do you like my dragies? My sig is overloaded
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2012 03:23
Here's my dragons!
Image Image Image Image
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2012 09:00
Here's my dragons:
Image Image Image
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Wow...its been a while.

Anyone still on Dragcave?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I had an account a really long time ago, but I haven't touched it since. And since I can't update my siggy, there is really no point to me jumping back in. I wonder if there is an app? I will look into it.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I am, though I haven't gone back in quite awhile. My username on there is the same as my CoE name.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have searched, and found no app,at least not in the Google Play store. Perhaps I will hop back on the website.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I have an account, but I've not been there for a long time. Mellwen_Bronwewen is more active there than Song and I.

I may go in search of another interesting egg to put in my sig sometime. It I remember.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email