Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Where to start a Photography thread?
on: August 12, 2012 01:36
I was thinking I could start a Photography thread (Not LotR) I'm not 100% sure wher I should put it, whats the best please do you guys think?

Or if there is one already I would be very gratful for it location.

Thanks!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Post Re: Where to start a Photography thread?
on: August 12, 2012 04:26
I reckon that's one for the Palantir forum. Perhaps you could send a message asking LadyCeleborn the moderator. I'm still doing old fashioned developing so I for one would join in.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: August 12, 2012 01:57
To discuss non-LotR media, the Palantir-forum is the only place to go. Checking with the moderator there might be a good idea indeed. Keep in mind that it's a forum, so posting of pictures itself shouldn't be done there.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: August 12, 2012 05:56
The Fan Creations forum has a thread for Photography - feel free to post there, or ask our Palantir mod about posting in her forum as you have been advised. Should you decide for the Fan Creations forum, please post only photos that you're truly proud of (the thread is supposed to be artistic after all ), and bear also in mind our image size rules (600 width and 400 height max.) Hope this helps!
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2012 06:49
And of course, if you would like a larger image in the Fan Creations forum, you can always just put a link to your pic there, like from flickr.com or wherever you have photos.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2012 01:51
Thanks for the replys all, I think I'll check out the fan creations
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2013 07:03
And the rest is history. The photography thread is wonderful!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email