Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
Post How does one join a realm?
on: October 11, 2012 09:37
More specifically where is the realm test and then how to join a realm. Sorry! Thank you for help!
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Re: How does one join a realm?
on: October 11, 2012 10:03
Welcome to CoE hope you enjoy it here.
You have posted this in the Archive section so it will definitely be getting moved to the appropriate area. This section is a storage place for older threads and shouldn't be posted in.
Anyway, On the left of your screen under the main menu you will see the Community section. Hover over that and choose Realms from the pop up. Unfortunately the quiz doesn't seem to be working but you can still check out the realms. There is a description next to each one and if you click on each realm you will see that realms page pop up with information about each realm. You will also notice at the top of the page things like Realm Index (listing of all the realms), News (specific to that realm) , Valar Info (info on that specific realms Vala), Charter (info about that specific realm and the realm rules), Join (this is what you click to join that realm). Some realms will have info about themselves in the Charter and others on the news page or you can private message the realm head for more info. You may also find the General Realms Forum helpful. http://www.councilofelrond.com/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=36.0
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: How does one join a realm?
on: October 14, 2012 10:09
I did not post this in the archive thread to the best if my knowledge... It was some where in the newbies like this, but not the archive. When I lost the first one I repsoted in the realms section, but have no knowledge of posting here. That is kinda odd.... Well sorry for my mistake if I did post it here!

Thread moved to appropriate forum by moderator
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email