Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Call Brandybuck
Council Member
Send Message
Post Finding Hope
on: November 22, 2012 09:07
((Hey there, fellow RPers! This is a new thread, obviously, and its free, all can join! All I need is for you to put in this:

Name:
Features:
Anything else needed to know:

The plot is basically that my character, Halle Brandybuck (go to this site for more info... http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/halle-violet-brandybuck/ ) goes on an adventure (not sure what yet) and I'll let everyone who wants to join just join in (tell me first though). Okay?))

Halle brushed her hair out of her eyes as she sat under a tree in the woods. She was a bit far from home but as long as she returned before supper, she was certain that nothing could go wrong. She wrote another line in her journal, chewing her lip, deep in thought. She was trying to write a story, one like her father's adventure, but it wasn't turning out well.
~It is best to love first what you are fitted to love, I suppose: you must start somewhere and have some roots.~
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Post Re: Finding Hope
on: November 22, 2012 09:56
Calloniel, Please check out your PM's.

Thanks,
BerethEdhellen, RPG Mod
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Okay, Call. It's been moved here as requested.

Enjoy and carry on!
Bereth
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email