Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
Post Problems With Changing Theme
on: January 12, 2013 03:50
Hullo! I would like to change my theme, but whenever I go to My Account and choose "user theme", the only option on the drop-down is "Rivendell". Where are all of the others?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post Re: Problems With Changing Theme
on: January 12, 2013 05:20
Hi Ironfoot,

There is a simple answer to your question: there are no others . When changing to the new site, we included the option of multiple themes (like we had on the old site), but we haven't gotten round to implementing them yet. So for now you'll have to make due with the current one.

[Edited on 11/05/2013 by gondolinian]
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2013 05:28
Wow it has been a while...that's ok the current one is good enough!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2013 06:54
Well, that has answered a question for me. I used to change my theme once a month. I am happy with Rivendell. Hannon le, for all the hard work it takes to operate the wonderful Council of Elrond!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I guess Rivendell makes sense and the green is quite lovely!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I can't picture CoE with any other theme, as Rivendell is the only one I have ever had.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, there used to be lots of different themes, so many you could change them weekly. There was Rohan, Galadriel, Aragorn, The One Ring, on and on. But I like Rivendell, after all, it is where the Council of Elrond took place..
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
If anyone knows CSS and is good at graphics there is still a staff vacancy here for a themes designer.
nin_lasgalen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Aw, I miss the Rohan theme! But I'm sure I'll get used to using the Rivendell theme again...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love this theme that we have now. Im sure it takes much hard work to run CoE for all of us crazy fans.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
vrisanfra
Council Member
Send Message
If I knew CSS I'd be all over that opening...I'm an artist. Sadly, CSS is not a specialty of mine. I look forward to more themes, but the site visual is hardly the most important part of it. My thanks as well for the hard work that goes into the site.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email