Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post What was your favorite Legolas scene?
on: January 14, 2013 07:49
for all you Legolas fans out there (im one too, well i am Mrs.Greenleaf ) what was your favorite scene with Legolas in the movies? I think mine was well.....maybe all of them
whats yours?
Legolas is ~L~ovely! Legolas is ~E~verlastingly talented! Legolas is ~G~reat! Legolas is ~O~h so awesome! Legolas is ~L~ovable! Legolas is ~A~mazing! Legolas is ~S~weet! ~LEGOLAS~ rules! Mrs.Greenleaf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What was your favorite Legolas scene?
on: January 14, 2013 11:53
It is hard to choose a "Legolas moment" I liked in Return of the King when Legolas asked Gimli about dying with a friend and I liked when Legolas asked Gimli if he needed a box. A long moment was when Legolas climbed upon the oliphaunt (felt sorry for the oliphaunt) and ended it's life. Oh, and I liked at the end of Return of the King when Legolas was at the coronation and I also liked..........
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2013 07:04
lol, so every scene? Like me
Legolas is ~L~ovely! Legolas is ~E~verlastingly talented! Legolas is ~G~reat! Legolas is ~O~h so awesome! Legolas is ~L~ovable! Legolas is ~A~mazing! Legolas is ~S~weet! ~LEGOLAS~ rules! Mrs.Greenleaf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2013 08:05
Yes, every scene....lol.....Don't you just love it when you can quote all of Legolas' words as he says them?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2013 08:16
yes! I do that ALL the time
Sassyfriend
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2013 03:35
One of my favorites is when Legolas comfprts Aragorn when they get out from the paths of the dead.
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2013 06:06
I liked seeing Legolas in the drinking game
miroth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2013 11:57
The final count scene in Helms Deep when Gimli is sitting on the orc, must be one of my favourite scenes.
ShieldMaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2013 04:03
His expression when he slides off the oliphaunt! <3<3<3
Legolas-sketcher
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2013 09:11
THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the great chase scene, when they filmed it, orlando had a broken rib, viggo two broken toes and the gimli double had a dislocated knee cap
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2013 09:24
hmmm, Well I am not a majoy Fan of Legolas (being a Guy) but the scene in The Two Towers extended edition where he is having a drinking game with Gimli has got to be the best for me. "I feel something, a slight tingling in my fingers.....)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
I-Am-Figwit
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2013 04:57
Personally, his expression in the horn burg when he is shown behind haldir is my favourite. The drinking game is also pretty good. There are also several good bits to do with the friendship between Legolas and Gimli.
I-Am-Figwit
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2013 04:58
Also, the "they're taking the hobbits to isengard..." bit.
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2013 07:24
lol, the hobbits and isengard thing was pretty funny
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2013 08:07
I've only seen them once, (must see again SOON) so I don't remember everything, but I really enjoyed the "you're late, you look terrible" scene. That was so funny, the look on his face was so priceless. At least to me, it looked like Legolas would have wanted to hug Aragorn because he was so happy to see him, but that would be awkward, so he does nothing and says something awkward instead.
The other one that sticks out to me at the moment was when they come out of the Paths of the Dead and Legolas just puts his hand on Aragorn's shoulder. I just thought that was so sweet, just a perfect response to the moment.

I guess because I really struggle with affection, giving and receiving, even with those I love the most, I really related to those moments.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email