Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Where do live or want to live?
on: March 03, 2013 06:19
Where do you live now, who do you live with (not to be stacker-ish )? Where are you for-sure going to live? Where do you really, REALLY wish you could live? Who would you want to live with? Like, what celebrity ? Feel free to say whatever. No judging, no fights/arguments. Just be nice and friendly! thanx- Rodwen/Sydney 8O
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Where do live or want to live?
on: March 03, 2013 06:38
i live in IN. I live with my mom, dad, brother, and 12-14 pets. i don't know. i am going to be an actress, so i suppose i will live all over the place! Either Ireland, New Zeland, or England. no one until i am married.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 10:01
That sounds awesome! I figured since it was my forum, I'd post on it...I live in buffalo NY. I am probably going to leave somewhere near here when i grow up. I want to stay close to my family. I really want to live in either Australia or England. Mostly 'cause of the accents!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 06:54
i can do an English accent and an Australian accent!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2013 12:19
I want to live in New Zealand, England, or Australia! I want a cooler accent than my own, if you could even consider "American" and accent. I consider it a lack of one I would also like a Scottish or Irish accent! Whichever is the accent that Merida has in the Disney movie "Brave." My sister can imitate it with startling accuracy. Jealous much :/
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 07:58
Yeah, I can fake a great accent, but everyone knows its fake cuz i've never talked like that until then. -British+Irish
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 02:24
I live in Carbondale, Illinois, but my family is up in Springfield. Illinois is about the closest you can get to hell on earth, but Carbondale at least has pretty scenery.

I want to live in Cincinnati or somewhere in the mountains of Colorado. My dream job is to open a hotel-esque place that is basically the Shire with all of the rooms being individual Hobbit holes. I don't know where I could pull that off, but if it ever happens then I'll live wherever I can find a suitable location for a place like that.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 04:47
Wow! OMG if u do that, i would live there everyday! That sounds so cooooooool! DO IT!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2013 03:37
I live in Buffalo New York. I would like to live in New Zealand or England cuz of the accents!!!!! Buffalo does have their own signifigant accent, but unfortunatly its quite nasily and unappealing. Nothing like a southern, which many of my relatives have But in the US, I would like to live in PA, where my grandparents were born. I love how in some areas theres lots of trees and forests, as well as here in New York.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2013 04:07
I live in Mississippi, USA. I don't know where I want to live...I love Scottish/Irish accents. I really want to visit Ireland or Scotland some time. I seriously doubt that's happening any time soon...

Even though I live in the South, I don't have much of a Southern accent. I guess that's cuz my dad is from the North, and my mom grew up in Brazil. :/ Although, to someone from the North I might sound like I have a Southern accent. One of my aunts told my mom she had "Such a cute Southern accent!", which is funny because she doesn't have one.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 11:09
I am from Ohio and now live in Florida. I was told I have a Florida accent whatever that is. I am quite happy to live in the states. I miss Ohio and might chose to go back but for now, I will stay in the Sunshine State where the flowers bloom all year and the sun shines almost every day.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 02:16
Ah, Florida!!!!!!!! I've never been, but shall be traveling there in about a year and a half with my Orchestra at school. We're performing in Disney but will also be going along some coast spots, apparantly. Can't wait for the sunshine down there!!!!! Because when we leave Buffalo, It'll be snowy and yucky:/ Your lucky you can live there,Lindarielwen
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
I live in New Zealand
I love it here, and I'm proud to be the same nationality as Peter Jackson!
Us Kiwis call the capital of NZ (Wellington, for those of you who don't know) the Middle of Middle Earth
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ You are SOOO lucky to live in New Zealand! I want to go there some day to get a tour of all the places they shot the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit! And I would love to take pictures I'd also like to visit Great Britain for a time, to acquire an accent, and then to come back to the US and brag about it and impress all the customers at work
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, that would be fun! I would visit you every day at work then Oh, and Mareth, you DO have an accent!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah you do. Our so called "accent" is so boring. I want A BRITISH ONE!!! I wonder if other people try to copy OUR accents sometimes. That'd be funny to hear.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, I would love to hear Mareth imitatre our nasally, northern accents...perhaps we should devote a blog to accent imitating?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I DO?? That's news! I didn't even notice. Although sometimes I accidentally start talking really Southern for some reason. It makes me laugh at myself. Yeah, y'all should totally do that, Maxie! And maybe sometime we'll do really heavy Southern accents in our video blogs for you guys. I didn't really think y'all sounded nasally...maybe I have hearing problems?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
hehe i like southern accents
most people of other cultures think NZ accents are stupid lol
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I can't recall what an NZ accent sounds like...but I'm sure it's not stupid.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, I noticed we usually sound nasally if the blogs are outside. No clue why, haha!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email