Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post What are you currently/plan on/ or have previously studied in college?
on: March 19, 2013 02:44
Hi Everyone!!
Lets begin with the fact that I had the idea to create this forum in my Career and Finance class in high school. I am after school now, and have decided to ask all of you: What did you study, want to study, or currenly are studying in college? I know it's random, but I was just wondering
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Post Re: What are you currently/plan on/ or have previously studied in college?
on: March 19, 2013 04:33
Well let's see if it's random. I did organisation studies at college which covered everything from psychology to political economy. Heavy stuff but very enlightening.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 08:49
Nursing, first an Associates degree, then a Bachelors, lastly, I finished a Masters in 2009. I'm done with education for now. And at 60 really don't plan on more, excepting fun courses.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 10:15
I studied music performance, then went on to do some graduate work after my BM. I also have a Master's in Library Science.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 01:11
I"m studying Kinesiology right now. And hopefully physical therapy school after I graduate with my BS next spring.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 10:17
Graphic design!!! Yay!! Basically computer graphics and packaging design, as well as advertising design. It's really fun because we get to use awesome technology. Huge Apple fan here!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2013 11:12
At the moment I am in the middle of my journalism major, with my Bachelor's degree being in Mass Communications. Although I beginning to consider different career options...
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 10:15
I studied ECT (Electronic Computer Technologies) and well....let's just say that I did complete it and got my Associates degree. But it's not my 'niche' I have yet to find that, I almost want to say something along the lines of costume design or a bit of acting...though I have noticed that I'm happiest when I'm busy and/or working outside.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 11:56
Currently starting a degree in video game animation although I'm considering my options for writing. I enjoy doing it more and I believe I'm better at it, although I don't know how to get started in that field.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2013 02:51
Im hopinh to major in English with a study in Creative Writing, and to minor in buisness
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 06:38
Acting School!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 02:33
Thats awesome, Legolas23!!!!! I thought about that too but I think im slightly too...well lets just say im not exactly a people person. But best of luck to you, when you get there
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 05:48
Well, I wanna go for art!! Bt not sure EXACTLY what!!! :/ I wanna go either to Villa Maria, Daemen or SCAD (in Georgia, lol)
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 02:11
PLease go to Daemen!!!!!!!! I was thinking about going there, as well!!!!!! That or Buffalo State, or UB, and those are all schools where my college credit will transfer
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 05:28
Started as Mechanical Engineering at Cedarville University, then Foreign Language & International Trade/Spanish/International Studies at Southern Illinois University, and finally Economics at SIU. I swear, I am going to graduate someday. :-S
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 01:14
Probably some form of law, or psychology. Something to get into the FBI, or work my way into clinical work helping suicidal people.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 03:03
LegolasXXXXX- thats so cool that you want to get a FBI or psych program! I have a few friends who are talking about being councelers but it seems really hard to me.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email