Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post One Direction?
on: March 23, 2013 02:03
Any of you girls or boys like One Direction out there!? I know they're pretty popular, but some people just hate their guts.... Why h8? They're British/Irish and all have great voices, well except Louis...
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: One Direction?
on: March 24, 2013 02:28
are you under the influence of your sister Ethylyn or was this your own idea? O.o
I dont really care for 1D but im not gonna hate on you if you like them
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 04:33
This is the only way I like any 1D songs, and that's only because they aren't singing it. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws

So no, I'm not a fan of 1D. At all.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 10:46
oh gosh, one direction SERIOUSLY *face palm* I'm so sick of my OTHER sister talking about them and now YOU are?! Garrr...... Mareth I have seen that video before and I LOVE the Piano Guys now, due to your video recommendations As for what I personally think of 1D, they were good originally, and now they're all full of themselves. That's pretty much it. Oh, and they don't even write their own songs. Ed Sheeran does -.- Therefore, the only reason they're famous is because of their looks, and only one of them has a good voice. They should all become movie actors or models or something. If they can't sing (most of them) or write their own songs (none of them), then they aren't a band. End of story.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 11:47
Yeah, I never liked One Direction at all, but at least their first songs weren't as bad as they are now. Have you ever really listened to the words to their songs? They've got some seriously bad lyrics. Meh.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2013 10:31
Totally agree ^^ Their original songs were somewhat ok and now there's bad stuff all in them. There are better bands out there that actually sound good and have better messages in their songs. I guess 1D just isn't worth my time
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2013 10:44
god i thought more people would be positive about this! sorry i guess i picked the wrong subject
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 03:11
its OK Rodwen
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2013 10:06
well only three of us replied to the thread so far, and you know 2 of us personally, so...thats not saying much.
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 01:29
I enjoy some of 1D's music, but I am not big on them or anything like that. Sometimes all these new sensations drive me crazy, but I thought that they were pretty decent. I used to really dislike The Jonas Brothers, but then they came out with some more mature stuff and turned out to be pretty good actually.
Don't ask me if I like Justin Beiber though, cause that is a complete NO. Can't stand him.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 09:26
Yeah, Sorry Justin but I'm knocking you on this one. I don't like Justin Beiber. At all. No further conversation. And by the way lotrelessar, what you said about them writing songs? They actually do write their own songs. The only songs Ed Sheeran wrote was "What Makes You Beautiful" and "Little Things." And you even sing their songs at home a lot too so don't be talking about them like that. You're just embarrassed that you're 18 and sing sons with 18 year-old boys sing too. If Ethylyn were here, she'd be all about them. But Facebook is on the top of her list so...Theres nothing wrong with 1D, it's just that as they went though Hollywood, they are becoming more secular. But that happens to everyone. I guess they should've created like a small family-band type thing in the state they all live in. Then they would be more clean. So, yeah. Some of their song are cute though. Like, the ones that Ed Sheeran wrote! LOL!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:07
LOVE THEM!!!!!! Don't even get me started!!!!!!
[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o[embed]
"A sprinter learning to wait."
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:10
One Direction is my love!!!!! I will write you a paragraph expressing my love next..........
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:18
Mine......
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:18
more mine.....
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2013 07:14
Okay well lets not scare the people away with GIANT pictures of your celebrity crush! That would be great!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Y'all need to be nice!!! I NEVER EVER thought i would fall in love with 1D! And yet here i am! i used to be into screamo and stuff, and yet i ended up with these loser. They're actually really good and talented except for maybe one of them
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email