Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Glasses or Contacts?
on: March 30, 2013 05:41
I don't have either of these. But I may need them soon. Tell me if you have them and what they look like. Or if you wished you had them. What about those cool eye-color-changing contacts? What color would you make your eyes? Tell me! 8O
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Glasses or Contacts?
on: March 30, 2013 07:16
I have glasses, but if I had color changing contacts I would definitely make my eyes icy blue.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 07:36
Yeah, me too! I love blue eyes!!! ^.^
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 08:27
I've had glasses since 4th grade :/ And since then, I've been very dependent on them. I'm almost as blind as a bat without them I would love to have contacts, but I feel like my eyes would react strangely to them, because I have sensitive eyes. If I could choose a color, it would probably be like the blue-green of the tropical oceans in Hawaii or something Or white contacts, just to creep people out Contacts are expensive though, so I'm not getting my hopes up. It would be nice though... I've had people tell me (nicely) that I should try contacts. Ha. I'll accept if they pay for them
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 03:10
Ive had glasses since I have been in kindergarten. I am a freshman in high school. I will need them for the rest of my life. Ah well. Not to dwell.
My glasses are purple with little paisley designs on the side in rhinestones. IDk how to spell that. If I had contacts, I would make my eyes green because I have always wanted green eyes to go with my brown hair. Sadly, I still have brown eyes even though the rest of my family has hazel, which is acceptably close to green.
Rodwen, you have the cutest ideas for forums
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 03:45
I have brown eyes and brown hair too, Findemaxm. :/ I would do a beautiful blue, or a green, if I had color contacts. However, I am very glad to say that I don't need glasses. Although I can almost guarantee I'll have to get them when I'm older. Seems to run in my family...but if I ever do get them, I certainly want contacts.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 02:15
Sadly, I'm going to need glasses next year. it's not the end of the world, but it's just that I do NOT look good in any kind of eye wear and it will probably take a long time for me to get used to them. It's strange though because my one eye is losig sight so...yeah.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:34
I have glasses :/ But it's not bad I want colored contacts, like a really bright blue
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 03:09
Like sort of Elf eyes, haha Youd look good in that, Ethelyn
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 03:09
whoops, spelled your name wroung. Youd look good in that, Ethelynn!!!!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I'd say the same! ETHELYNN. It's okay, I spell it wrong alot too.
Nevaratoiel
Council Member
Send Message
I've had glasses for over 20 years. I couldn't wear contacts, because my eyes are so sensitive that even the slightest dust (or anything else) aggravates them to the point where my eyes get so teary I don't see anything. It's annoying. Also light sensitive. So no contacts for me.

A few years ago I lasered my eyes, and it's been great! Now I can buy any sunglasses I want without having to buy ones with prescription. It's expensive, but it's worth it.
~Nev~
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Glad it turned out good for you ! my teacher had lazer eye surgery and he loved it too
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email