Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
Post How to make?
on: April 03, 2013 10:46
Where should i ask how to make something that is not in the last homely house? I want to know how to make a rangers pack(or bag) like aragorn's.
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post Re: How to make?
on: April 04, 2013 05:20
Hi Eusonia,

You should probably post such questions in the 'Creations' forum, which is there to discuss crafts, among other things.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 11:13
Also besides doing what Gondolinian suggests, (which I recommend!) take a look at http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/ there's a whole bunch of tips, ideas, and suggestions on how to make many things. Both big and small, metal to leather. (One of my favorite resources for garb ideas)
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 01:52
Hi Eusonia, you can try asking in these two threads in the Creations Forum - Ranger costumes
or accessories for costumes .
Good luck!
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email