Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post That Awkward Moment When...
on: May 11, 2013 08:11
Just thought I'd make a topic about those really embarrassing moments you share with your family and friends. Or even worse, STRANGERS! Have fun with sharing stories, but please don't tell ones about how you were getting changed before a day at the beach and your brother/sister walks in on you or something. Lol! My friends and I have a lot of these because were mostly all blondes. Even on the inside.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you go to school and forget your homework but don't know what to say to your teachers.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
The awkward moment when you as a guy are approached by a beautiful young lady, who makes you, as a normally conversational person, unable to utter a syllable. (from my own, awkward experience)

Just smile and wave boys, and enjoy the moment.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Lol! Thats funny Legolas! Happens alot! Boys and Girls that are attracted to eachother....that always turns out AWKWARD!
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, but such a nice moment anyway...especially when one looks back on it.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The awkward moment when you see someone you hardly know and you say "Hi"...and then can't think of anything else to say. (Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me...)
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when someone cooks you dinner and almost everything has meat in it and you don't eat meat. And then someone asks you if you're one of those people who starve themselves because you're not eating anything.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when...you totally forget what you were about to type. I'll be back later.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you wake up really early and start getting ready for school until you find out that it's the weekend.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did that the other day! Even worse cuz I thought I missed the bus to take me to a regents exam O .O
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you forget your wallet and you're already out the door and down the road.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
starofdunedain said:That awkward moment when you forget your wallet and you're already out the door and down the road.

I think that would be more "That annoying moment when..."
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I hate it when that happens!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of class and you've already had your hand up for hours...
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you talk to the opposite gender all the tim, but when he/she likes you or you like them ,you avoid them all the time. O.O
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ha, I guess that's true. Funny, I hadn't really thought of that before.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, happens a lot when the wave of drama comes in school.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
when you are talking to some one and they ask you a question and you are like um.......... and there is silence! or!! this happened a few days ago! i was talking to the director of the art camp i was volunteering at and she asked me what school i went to. i am home schooled," i responded. then silence! the other lady and the director looked at each other with strange looks and then just stopped talking to me for the rest of the week!!!!! but all the kids there either were home schooled or had been home schooled! the volunteers i mean. and two of them were in my 4-H group
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thats so strange!!!!!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you tell someone you like them and they say they only like you as a friend *sob*.
Or when you say something and your family is like 'what does that mean' and they don't agree when you tell them that everyone says it... that happens to me all the time.
Or when you realise you forgot your house keys and there is no one home, so you have to wait ages before there is anyone to let you in... especially bad if you need the toilet!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when you want to laugh but it would be totally inappropriate.

[Edited on 07/04/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
That awkward moment when someone walks up to you and your friend and that person says something like, "Oh, I love your hair today!" and you say thank you.... but they weren't talking to you.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Tat awkward moment when you are in the car with someone and they havent spoken a word to you and suddenly they say "hi!" and you say it back and they say "How are you?" and you answer, only to find out they are TALKING ON THE PHONE. So embarassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to die.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email