Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post ASDF anyone???
on: May 31, 2013 10:42
These are seriously the FUNNIEST movies i've ever seen!!! Do we have any other viewers? Or just me!!! Look 'em up!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hm Never looked them up. Or heard of them.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Really maxi? You HAVE to! Well, it's not like I can't show you whenever you come over...lol
Anyways, yes, they are really funny and I quote them all the time! "Look out he's got a nose!!!!"
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THEM!!!!! We quote them all the time!!!! I'm surprised!!!!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
MINE TURTLE! Hello!
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
lol! I love the mine turtle. He's so cute, yet dangerous.
"I'm gonna do an internet!" (presses button) *rainbows and bleeping sounds* "We'll I'm gonna do a book!" (pushes book page) *silence* "Aw..."
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
lol! I love the mine turtle. He's so cute, yet dangerous.
"I'm gonna do an internet!" (presses button) *rainbows and bleeping sounds* "We'll I'm gonna do a book!" (pushes book page) *silence* "Aw..."
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
ASDF is in my family's dictionary like EVERYDAY!!! Literally XD WE quote them all the time!!! Have you guys seen the most recent one?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email