on: June 28, 2013 10:11
When you post, fill in the blanks...

I love the smell of ____

I love the taste of ____

I love the feel of ____

I love the sound of ____

I love the look of ____

Have fun with it, but don't get inappropriate please. 8O
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of freshly baked cookies! I love the taste of a juicy pickle! I love the feel of my bunnies soft grey ears! OwO I love the sound of rain on the roof (which is currently happening). I love the look of a newly blossomed flower, with it's naturally saturated petals!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I love the smell of pine trees in the forest.

I love the taste of dark chocolate, Dubliner Irish cheese, and kosher pickles (not together!).

I love the feel of soft furry fabric against my skin (I have a blanket I sleep on and it helps me sleep better).

I love the sound of birds in the morning, especially when I'm staying up in the mountains.

I love the look of a misty morning in the mountains.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of freshly cut grass in the summer And the taste of freshly-baked cookies. I love the feel of sand on my bare feet. i love the sound of waterfalls and, well, water in general. I love the look of a fresh coat of paint in a room. I love the smell of turkey dinner, too. I could go on and on with these things.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Belle, I also love the sound of birds in the morning. Robins are my favorite. Although they wake us up around 4am, I still love them
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
I love the honey-smell of mayflower in ... well in June this year.
Ooh, ooh, and that sand thing and the hum of bees and lots of the above things and...and..
I love the miracle of this Universe. What? Too pretentious?

[Edited on 06/28/2013 by tarcolan]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of freshly baked pizza, and bread, and cookies, and the smell of honeysuckles, and....

I love the taste of dark chocolate, fresh bread, pretty much anything homemade.

I love the feel of soft flower petals between my fingers, pebbles, grass, and sand beneath my bare feet, pages of books, and I'm not sure what else.

I love the sound of wind in the leaves, rain on our tin roof, birds in the trees, ocean waves crashing on the beach...on and on.

I love the look of water droplets on flowers, friends' happy faces, an opened book in my hands, and many, many, others things.

Yes, I said some of the same things as you guys.

[Edited on 06/28/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of baking brownies And the strange, freshness after it rains

I love the taste of air popped popcorn and those brownie cookie PB cup dessert things lotrelesser and her family invented (PM her or I for the recipe)

I love the feel of grass and wood under my bare feet, and a notebook at my fingertips. And the energy in the air befroe it storms, but I suppose that is more metaphorical.

I love the sound of music being played in my ensemble, in the backyard with my friends, on my iPod, on the radio...yeah, pretty much anywhere. I also love hearing the rain on my roof and the sound of a pen going across the paper.

And I love the look of a violin or a guitar in my hands and carnation flowers

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ninimgwend
Council Member
Send Message
Post I love!
on: June 29, 2013 08:29
I absolutely love <3
The smell of the Olympic forest, its so musty and old smelling but at the same time full to the brim of new life.
The taste of a bunch of sweet grapes, a hunk of aged cheese, and a light crusty chunk of bread! Along with a nice cup of jasmine or oolong tea.
The feeling(emotional?) I get when a complete stranger smiles or holds the door open for me. (thank goodness some chivalry still exists)
The sound of a rain storm when Im safe and warm indoors, it reminds me how lucky I am to have such a good home.
The look of anything soft. Cotton, wool, my puppy's fur. I love anything soft!
Vana Realm <3
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Wow! Seems like this is a good forum choice! Hehe!
You guys seem to like a lot of the same things i do!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
haha
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eusonia
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of rose blossom

I love the taste of dark chocolate

I love the feel of Bellerophon's old teddy

I love the sound of Wind Chimes

I love the look of the last photo of Bellerophon
I miss you. I miss you both. I miss you every week, ever day, every hour, every minute. Every second I shatter once more under the weight I have to carry. My heart bleeds afresh from this old wound.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, my thoughts went in a totally different direction...

I love the smell of his shirts...he hangs them out to dry.

I love the taste of his cooking...oh, a man who can cook.

I love the feel of my hand in his...he likes to hold hands.

I love the sound of his voice...when he says my name.

I love the look of happiness on his face...when I answer the door.

I am dating a wonderful man...but I will answer differently next time.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, your post sounds like a poem!
By the way, Rodwen, where do you come up with these idea for threads?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh goodness, I am waxing poetic...lol...Thank you. My life is a poem, a wonderful poem, or maybe it's a sonnet..
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
haha, thats OK At least now you appear more poetically creative than others
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, Lindarielwen, its so cute to see you talking all romantic Anywho, I didn't know we were supposed to do one for each of the senses, so I'm back to do this again I'll try not to look at my last post, so maybe I can get some different expressions in

I love the smell of the thunderstorms in the air, and the smell of freshly fallen rain, and fresh-cut grass, and roses

I love the taste of warm oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies, and brownies, and iced tea on a hot day.

I love the sound of running water, or birds in the morning, or the music of a symphonic orchestra.

I love the feel of grass underneath my feet and in between my toes, as well as the feel of sand and running water.

I love the look of the raindrops on a flower petal, and all the intricacy in nature that so strongly points towards a Creator.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
love the smell of food in the oven.

I love the taste of chocolate croissantes and sweet chai latte

I love the feel of high quality wools and cottons

I love the sound of the morning before people start driving

I love the look of the mountains
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You sound sort of poetic too, lotrelessar, especially the last one.
I also love the smell of mulch that you put in a garden, specifically the red cedar kind. It smells so old and fantastic
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Haha! Seems there are a lot of poetic people on this site. And BTW, Maxie, I spend a pretty long time figuring out what kind of topic to make! I just like the feeling when I come up with a clever idea for a thread and people post on it a lot! Thanks guys!
Anyways...I realize that I haven't posted about my own topic, and I probably should so... here it goes!! I'm gonna type it in a separate post just to get my tally a bit higher!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of the air thats flows out of the doorway at Tim Hortons (an amazing bakery and coffee shop if you haven't experienced it's heavenliness yet . I love the smell of a baking pizza as the golden crust of it rises. Or the smell of the morning when the sun warms the grass and the flowers just enough to make their scent drift into the wind.

I love the taste of the first and last bite of my aunts famous home-made chocolate chip cookies that I could never get enough of. Or the taste of a piece of chewy gum as the over-powering flavor floods my tongue's taste buds. Or the pop of the skin of a pickle between my teeth and the seeds seems to swim into my mouth.

I love the feel of that rush of a cool breeze on a scalding hot Summer day, like today. Or the feel of jumping in a refreshing pool on that same day. Or the feel of a warm quilt that wraps my body up on a freezing Winter evening. Or the feeling of a tight embrace of a hug when I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps. Or the feel of a steaming hot co-co streaming down my throat. Or...never mind, thats enough.

I love the sound of waves curling up on the bronze sand at a beach. Or the sound of music as the soft hairs of my bow glide across the strings of my maple-colored cello. As the notes seem to float up and down the page, and then into my ears. I love the sound of an impatient arrow escaping the grasp of its bow. Or the sound of an organized brush skipping over my golden, straight hair.

I love the look of the shimmering surface of water when an object drops to stir it into ripples. I love the look of an intricate braid as it organizes my hair into neat, curving rows. Or the look of lightning strike, like a scratchy chalk line against a black board. Or the look of the way Peeta's face softens when he shows that he actually cares about Katniss, even if the feeling isn't mutual.

Hope you enjoyed my long and a bit boring writing!

Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of: Fresh, damp air before a storm

I love the taste of: Dark chocolate-covered raspberries (Yum! )

I love the feel of: Kitten purrs. The little furrballs are soooo adorable :3

I love the sound of: Wind in the leaves (Oh, goodness... what am I, elvish or something???)

I love the look of: The sunrise over the mountains
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Rodwen, Tim Hortons has one of the most amazing smells in the world!!!!!

Claire, my sister who does not have an account, says...

Love the smell of: cherry blossoms and honeysuckle flowers.

Love the taste of: popcorn and dipping dots ice cream

Love the feel of:air conditioning

Love the sound of: rushing water

Love the look of: blooming flowers
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Aw cute!! Thanks for your input Claire!! (see you guys later today
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of Fresh cut grass and tea brewing on the stove. Also the smell of pretty much anything homemade.

I love the taste of Iced tea on a hot day, homemade bread right out of the oven with butter and/or homemade jam on it.

I love the feel of A cat's fur, a chicken's feathers as it brushes my leg when they all gather around my feet to peck at my shoes, soft clay that I can mold into whatever I wish, grass sand and mud under my feet, my fish as they nibble at my fingers when I pit them in the water, and my parents arms as they hold me tight.

I love the sound of The waves crashing on the beach, any running water, wind in the trees, rain on the roof, and laughter of happy people.

I love the look of Fuzzy puppies kittens and chicks, new leaves and flowers in the Spring (my favorite season), fish swimming in their own wet world, Christmas lights at night, and a lovely sunrise.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I pretty much love the sound of everything you put under that section, Eruwestiel
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of hay.

I love the taste of blood (but i'm not a vampire or anything, i just like the taste)

I love the feel of a cloak of silence.

I love the sounds of lightning, or forests, or rivers, with no human invasions.

I love the look of a scene where i can see only nature, nothing that humans have put there.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love the smell of a bit too many things, I think. Everytime I see someone post a new scent, I find myself thinking, "Oh, I like that smell, too!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I can basically agree to all of these.

Okay, I'm gonna switch it up a bit. Now you can post stuff like
I HATE the ______of ______ instead of a positive, do negatives. It's fun to hear both sides!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll start a new thread for that
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, do it. Good idea!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Starting it now
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email